Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#51 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:59 AM
@empressofskies - if you need me to delete some of the posts let me know.

@Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu - can you keep your posts in the story format please? The idea is to continue the story.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#52 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 6:47 AM Last edited by leefish : 5th Jul 2014 at 7:00 AM.
Bella leaned her head in her hands and sighed.

"What a truly horrible day." she thought, leaning back in her seat. But at least the thing that she had dreaded had happened and it wasn't as bad as she feared it would be. Her and Mortimer were over, and the truth about Michael and Don was known in the family.

Bella nibbled the side of her thumb and considered her next move. What she really wanted was the money and freedom to live her life as she wished, and now with Mortimer changing his mind about the engagement it was time to alter her plans, her plans for her and Dina....

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 1:47 PM
Bella got up and paced around her room, before deciding to call Dina. "You've rung the Caliente residence, Nina speaking?"

"Nina, it's B-Oh, you know who it is. I need to speak to Dina."

She heard Nina sigh before shouting for Dina in the distance. "Hel-"

"Why the hell were you at Mortimer's house?"

"You know my sister and I are entrepreneurs, we're always doing stuff for money." Dina laughed. "So that mean't prancing around in front of my boyf-ex boyfriend in your nightgown?" Bella asked in an angry tone. "Mortimer didn't call for us, his parents did. And very early in the morning, if you must know."

"That doesn't matter." Bella muttered, twirling her hair. "You must of heard by now that Mortimer and I are no longer together."

Dina sighed. "Yes, and I'm quite disappointed Bella. We needed his funds for our project."

"Don't make it seem like I was using him." She snapped. "I loved him."

"Then it doesn't make sense as to why you would ride away with Mr.Lothario, hmm?" Dina mocked. "You shouldn't be judging me whe-"

A loud bang came from Michael's room, followed by a moan. "Hold on, Dina. Michael's being an idiot again." Bella said as she put down the phone and walked into the hallway. "Michael?" She called. Another bang came from his room. Panicked, she ran over and opened his bedroom door, just to immediately wish she hadn't. "Oh... my God!" She yelled and covered her eyes with her hands...
Alchemist
#54 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:14 PM
"I'm coming!" Michael yelled back as he gasped for breath, rocking back against the wall.

It was then that he realized that Bella had already entered the room---and he was caught in an awkward position with Don.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 7:25 AM
Bella watched in horror as her brother came all over the floor. He fell to the ground in exhaustion. "Bella-"

"Get out."

"What-"

"GET OUT!" She yelled, grabbing Don by his naked shoulders. Bella dragged him out of Michael's room and down the stairs. "Bella, what are you-"

"You're absolutely disgusting." She whispered harshly into his ear and opened the front door. Bella looked down at him and cringed, before pushing him outside. As she closed the door, she could hear Don yelling to let him back in. "Filthy things belong in the outdoors." She yelled back into the door as she crossed her arms. "But I'm naked, Bella! Let me in!"

Bella could hear her father in the distance cursing at Don. She walked back upstairs and into Michael's room. She laughed and shook her head. "I can't believe this happened again."

"It wasn't-"

"Don't talk to me!" She shouted at Michael. "I'm moving out."

"What? You can't-"

"This was the last straw, Michael. I'm leaving."

He stood up. "Where would you even go?"

"I know where I'm going. You, on the other hand, should sort out your bloody life!" Bella yelled and walked out. She went back into her bedroom and slammed the door. Bella picked up the phone again and held it to her ear. "Are you still on, Dina?"

"Yeah, and I've been listening to your soap opera. What the hell was going on?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Was that Don-"

"Do you have an extra room?"

Dina laughed. "Ah, so you want to join Casa Del Caliente, eh? What happened now?"

Bella looked at her fingernails. "It doesn't matter. Do you have a room or not?"

"I do, I do. I'll be expecting you to move in tomorrow morning. I'll be waiting for you outside the apartments at 8. See you then Bella."

And just like that Dina hung up. Bella put the phone down and sighed before searching her wardrobe for a suitcase. Michael began to bang on her door. "Bella! Bella! Open the door!"

"You better be wearing some clothes."

"I am!"

"Well, I'm still not opening it."

Bella went through her dresser. Michael sighed and went back into his bedroom. Bella knew what she was doing had to be done. She couldn't look at Michael the same way, and moving in with Dina and Nina would bring her closer to commencing her project...
Alchemist
#56 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 7:59 AM Last edited by Original_Sim : 6th Jul 2014 at 8:16 AM.
Meanwhile, their parents were having a quiet discussion over pancakes downstairs. After setting the table, Jocasta sat down and gestured for her husband to join her and tell her more about his unusual encounter. From his description, she could tell it was juicier than anything she'd heard lately.

"So, he was big, huh?" Jocasta asked, pouring a generous helping of maple syrum on her husband's pancakes.

"Yeah," Simis replied as he sat down across the table from her. "Like, the size of a horse."

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh my."

"It was a full moon that night, so..." Simis stabbed the pancakes with his fork. "A dog that big? I'm thinking werewolf."

"I'm glad you're alright." She placed her hand on his, and smiled. "Because I have some good news."

Looking up from his plate, Simis smiled back and gave his wife his undivided attention. Good news was always welcome. His mind was already flipping through the possibilities. Was she pregnant? Was someone getting married? Did she stumble upon a rare gem on her way to the park that was worth a million simoleons? Maybe a secret ambrosia recipe to bring back his college roommate who got eaten by a cowplant?

"I just got a job as Katy Perry's rainbow sprinkler for her Showtime tour in Sunlit Tides!"

"Oh." Simis went back to his pancakes. "That shit."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:11 AM
Jocasta frowned. "What do you mean that shit?"

Simis poked the pancakes with his fork. "I thought it would be more exciting news. Especially news that doesn't involve Katy Perry."

Jocasta smiled. "It is exciting! Do you know how much I would get paid?"

"...No."

"Three hundred simoleons an hour."

Simis choked on his pancakes. "Are you serious?"

"I'm dead serious." Jocasta said, narrowing her eyes. "But honey, you'll be away for a while! I won't see you!"

"It's only for a few months and we'll be over twenty thousand simoleons richer."

Simis' eyes widened. "Really?" He asked. "That's what I was promised. And I'm sure we'll have a pretty good time the night I come back." Jocasta whispered, raising an eyebrow. As Simis was about to reply with dirty talk, Bella came down the stairs. "What did you do with Don?"

Simis shifted in his seat. "I drove him home." He said, taking a bite of his pancake. "Okay." Bella replied looking down. "Why was he naked? Did you and him-"

"No way, dad. Those days are over. I, uh, walked in on him and Michael-"

Simis spat out the pancake. "Again?" He slammed his fist on the table.

Bella sighed. "This is why I'm moving out. I'll be gone tomorrow."

Jocasta stood up and walked to Bella. "No, baby, you don't have to. Where would you go?" She asked, squeezing her shoulders. "I've already worked some things out. I'll visit, and stuff, so this won't be the last you see of me."

Jocasta hugged Bella. "If this is what you want, I'm not going to stop you. The house will always be here for you, so you can come back whenever you want."

"Thanks mum."

"Now, if only we could get Michael to move out..."

"Where is he?" Simis asked angrily. "We need to talk."

"He's upstairs." Bella said. Simis left the dining table and stomped upstairs, ready to give his son a piece of his mind...
Scholar
#58 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:46 AM
"I can't believe this! My God, what the fuck is wrong with you?! I can't even wrap my head around this shit." Simis yelled at Michael.
"I'm sorry you all had to find out this way. I'm bisexual." Michael admitted to his father.
"I want you out of this house in a fucking hour, and clean the jizz off the fucking floor, you pig!" Simis yelled and kept on getting increasingly louder.
"Well fuck you old man, you're kicking me out because of my sexuality?! I never want to see your face again!" Michael yelled back at his father.
Michael slammed the door in his fathers face. Michael grabbed his back-pack from underneath his bed and packed up his laptop and some clothing quickly. On his way out of the room he grabbed his stress cigarettes. He quickly walked down the stairs knowing his dad went to his bedroom to freak out alone.
"I'm so sorry Michael. we can all work this out. Please don't leave!" Jocasta cried to Michael as he was walking out the door.
"I'm sorry mom, I love you. Dad wants to kick me out, well I won't stay where I'm not welcome." Michael replied while closing the door behind him.
Michael opened up the pack he had in his hand and popped a smoke in his mouth, he lit the cigarette with his lighter he bought when him, Bella, and a bunch of their friend went to Lucky Palms to celebrate their 18th birthdays. Michael got his car, threw his backpack in the back, and drove as fast as possible away from his former house. He had no idea where the hell he would go.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Instructor
#59 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 11:08 AM
Meanwhile..
Don sat slumped over on his couch, watching TV as he nursed a bottle of beer. He'd put on underwear since he got home, but couldn't find motivation to do much else. His hair was slightly unkempt from not putting a brush through it, and he'd be lying if he said that he wasn't mildly intoxicated. Don Lothario had never felt any shame over his sexual conquests, though the dead glare he'd gotten from Bella wasn't one he'd be forgetting any time soon. Was he a bad person? He'd never really thought about attaching emotion to sex -- it just hadn't been a priority for him. As long as he was enjoying himself, and hopefully the other person was, too, Don was generally a happy camper.
But something about Bella Goth got under his skin in a way that no one ever really had before. Whether it was the usual frustration over his failure to bed her, or he was actually developing some form of lame crush on her, he didn't know. Either way, it was too late to find out now. He might as well not exist to her, not after she saw what she saw. With that thought, he closed his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh.
Don Lothario had never felt any shame over his sexual conquests, not until today.
Scholar
#60 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 3:12 PM
Michael still having no idea what he was going to do, Michael drove to the Baby Ostrich Bar and Grill for a beer (or maybe 10) and maybe some chicken wings. Michael parked the car in the tiny parking lot beside the bar, and his way in.
"Hello, welcome to the Baby Ostrich. Where would you like to be seated, in the bar area or on the patio?" the sexy young brunet waitress asked Michael.
"Patio, can I smoke out there?" Michael asked.
"Sure, go right ahead." the waitress confirmed.
She led Michael to his table.
"Oh, I would like pitcher of beer, please." Michael ordered.
"Sure thing," the waitress said while writing down the order.

Three hours, one pitcher of beer, three shots of whiskey, and two shots of tequila later.

Michael stumbled out of the bar and quickly grabbed onto the pay phone bank, fearing he might fall. He knew he was way to smashed to drive, let alone walk. Michael decided to call someone to ask to crash at their place and get a ride, but who?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 12:08 AM
He decided to call his good friend Hank Goddard.
After a few rings, Hank picked up.

"Hello?"

"Uh, Hank? I need a place to crash."

"Who's this?"

"Michael. Michael Bachelor. I went to your wedding, remember?"

"Oh, you! Yeah sure, you can crash at my place."

"Awesome," Michael slurred, "how's everything with you Pauline?"

He heard Hank sigh over the phone.

"Pauline and I are divorced. The day after we tied the knot, I caught her woohooing with Jared Frio." Hank scoffed.

"Oh..."

"I, of course, beat the crap out of him; he left with a bloody nose, bruised eyes, and a busted lip. Pauline, well, I told her to get the hell out and to not call me ever again."

"Sorry." Michael hoped he sounded sincere. "Also, can we go clothes shopping later? I didn't bring any with me."

"Sure. See you, later." *Click*

Michael hung up the phone and looked over at the brown-haired waitress. She noticed him looking and smiled. He smiled back before stumbling and landing in a pile of dog crap. He caught a glimpse of the waitress laughing. Michael tried to laugh, but the horrible smell emitting from the feces made him want to vomit.
Alchemist
#63 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 12:58 AM
Two hours, one shower and not enough lattes later, Michael was sprawled on Hank Goddard's couch in nothing but his SSU sweatpants. He wasn't quite ready to discuss his problems yet, so he'd made up an excuse about being bored at home and wanting a change of place. Hank seemed like he could use the company.

"Sorry about that," Hank said as he emerged from the kitchen in his favorite blue shirt and an old pair of gym shorts with matching flip flops. "I was just checking on my buns."

Michael perked up. "Buns? You can make buns?"

"Yeah, after Pauline left, I really got into cooking and baking. I'm making Baked Alaska tomorrow."

"You, my friend, are quite a catch," Michael said, pointing at him. "Wish I could have a taste."

There was an awkward silence, which seemed to last forever. Hank cleared his throat.

"The...uhhh...buns should be ready in a few minutes," he said. "Ready to do some shopping?"
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:26 AM
Meanwhile, Bella was sitting on her bed in tears. she could hardly believe what had just happened.
"Bella? Honey? are you in there?" it was Jocasta.
"go away, I don't want to talk to anyone for a little."
the door slightly opened and Bella could see Jocasta through the small crack.
"Bella, your father and I want to talk to you."
"I said go away! cant you just leave me alone to think for once?!" Bella screamed, she was ready to throw a tantrum, they never left her alone!
"meet us in the kitchen within the hour, Bella. we really need to talk" After Jocasta said that, she shut the door and Bella could hear the footsteps of Jocasta leaving.
I better get to the kitchen now, dad's really mad, even though he was mad at Michael; Bella thought standing up from her bed.

Challenges:
- ISBI (Sylvarlotte)
- Wishacy: (Odette)
- Do It As You Go (Cas)
-Perfect Genetics (Alyssa)
Alchemist
#66 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:30 AM
"Hi there!" greeted Katy Perry in a dress shaped like a pastry. "Is your mom home?"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 2:07 PM
Bella jolted awake. She rubbed her eyes, realising that she had fallen asleep on her bed. "Huh, Katy Perry. Guess it had something to do with mum's job." She said to herself. Bella wanted to believe the whole week was a dream, but to her dismay it wasn't. She was boyfriend-less, brother-less and mother-less in the matter of 2 days. Bella looked out her window to see the beautiful afternoon sun setting. It was her favourite time of day. She remembered playing outside with her brother as a kid just to watch the sky turn orange early in the evening. Her thoughts wandered to Michael. Bella was worried he had no where to spend the night, even worse, if he planned to stay it with Don. I need to forget about them, she thought. Bella straightened her skirt and went downstairs. Her mother was in the kitchen. "What are we having for dinner?"

"Oh, you're finally downstairs!" Jocasta breathed. "Honey, we have something to tell you."

"Is it about Michael being bisexual? I already figured." Bella muttered while crossing her arms. Jocasta looked down into the sink. "I'm sorry-"

"You know what? You should be sorry. Especially dad. I can't believe you kicked Michael out! While I can't look at him the same way, you should have the heart to! He's your son for god's sake." Bella was angry.

"Bella I-"

"Let me finish! You should accept him for who he is. I don't think he's shameful for liking men, I think he's shameful for going behind my back! And Don... Well he's the biggest player in town. I can't believe I ever dated him." Bella continued as her voice trailed off. Jocasta didn't know what to say. "Fried chicken."

"What?"

"...That's what we're having for dinner." Jocasta said, searching through her cupboard for a frying pan. "I can't believe you're just dodging this subject. This is exactly why I'm moving out!" Bella yelled and ran upstairs into her bedroom. She slammed the door. It seemed like she spent most of her time in her room, but it wouldn't be that way for much longer. The Caliente household would be her home as of the next day. Bella sat on her bed and sighed. I wish I could help you Michael, she thought, but I just can't.
Hank and Michael burst through the front door roaring with laughter while holding shopping bags in their hands. "I can't believe he streaked down the beach!" Michael said laughing. "I know, I know. He's mad!" Hank agreed. They slumped on the couch and dropped the bags onto the floor. "I feel like a fricken school girl." Michael said and rubbed his temples. "It's alright to feel young sometimes...Maybe change gender."

They burst into laughter again. Michael slapped Hank's back and sighed. "You've really cheered me up, Hank. Thanks for everything."

"No worries! Friends help friends, right?"

"Definitely. And if you need anything in return-"

"Don't sweat it. I'm all good."

Hank gasped and got off the couch. "I knew I smelled smoke." Hank sighed as he went to inspect the oven.

"What's up?"

"My buns are burnt."

Michael came up with a quick-fix. "How about Chinese food? The diner has just released an Asian menu."

Hank pointed at Michael. "You, my friend, are a fast thinker. I'll be right back."

Michael watched as Hank picked up his car keys and headed out the door. He looked down and smiled. Hank was the only guy he had spoken to in days that he didn't have feelings for. And he wanted to keep it that way...
Alchemist
#69 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 4:57 PM
Unfortunately, Michael's nether regions begged to differ.
Scholar
#70 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:52 PM
"Shit, I can't do this. I have two hot guys as it is, and I think Hank is straight.." Michael thought to himself.
Michael quickly excused himself to the bathroom before Hank would come home. Michael 'relived himself' in the bathroom.
"That was close call." Michael whispered to himself, out of breath.

Alchemist
#71 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:55 PM
He was startled by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Michael?" Hank called out from the other side. "Everything okay in there?"
Scholar
#72 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:02 PM
"Ah ya.. I just had to take a piss." Michael replied, embarrassed because of his stupid lie.
Michael washed the evidence off his hand and walked back into the living room. Michael sat on the couch beside Hank.
"What do you want to watch, I got Netflix." Hank told Michael while passing the remote to him.
Michael saw that BrokeBack Mountain was recently watched, very interesting.

Alchemist
#73 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:21 PM
"Interesting choice," Michael said under his breath as he made himself comfortable.

"Yeah," Hank replied nonchalantly, flipping through the wide selection of movies. "Gobias Koffi came over the other night. He convinced me to watch it. It didn't take much convincing, espcially with it being an award-winning film and all." He tilted his head toward Michael. "Also, Anne Hathaway has nice tits."
Scholar
#74 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:27 PM
"Let's watch Suits, I haven't gotten around to watching season two, yet." Hank decided.
"Sure, I like it." Michael confirmed.

Alchemist
#75 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:39 PM Last edited by Original_Sim : 7th Jul 2014 at 7:14 PM.
Gabriel Macht is incredibly hot, Michael felt like saying, but he decided to keep the thought to himself. He observed Hank's demeanor as the episode began to play. It was still hard to believe that Hank and Pauline were history. They seemed like the perfect power couple, getting ahead in their careers and looking gorgeous when they were out together.

"What?" Hank asked with a self-conscious smile when he noticed Michael staring. "Something on my face?"
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: :)
Page 3 of 7