Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 10:19 PM
I stalk people on the internet all day.

May your plumbob glow ever green.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:04 AM
Fangirl. Student at uni, now part-time & looking for work on campus.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:01 PM
Writer. Published, but never sold.

I'm actually a science nerd and artist in different fields. In other words, by family trade.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 11:35 AM
I am working as a IT professional in a multinational IT firm and I got this job 3 years back through a job portal website in Australia.
Instructor
#30 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:22 PM
Production Manager at a repertory theatre company in Boston.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I let it slip once and felt paranoid ever since.

You mean you disclosed your true occupation? And THAT made you paranoid? You're an undercover agent! You're cover is blown! Spy! She's a spy!
O, duh. wait. what?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#32 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
You mean you disclosed your true occupation? And THAT made you paranoid? You're an undercover agent! You're cover is blown! Spy! She's a spy!
O, duh. wait. what?

Shhh, quiet Gramma! If you blow her cover she'll make you "disappear".

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Page 2 of 2