Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lots of Pockets

by fakepeeps7 Posted 27th Jun 2014 at 11:53 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 12:05 AM
Hello, these are really nice and I'd like to download them. Before I do could you please explain this to me? " The three original colours require the University EP to work; I've marked them with the University icon. The rest of the colours don't require any EPs or SPs." I see that in other clothing downloads and I really don't understand it. (I don't have Uni installed.)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Hello, these are really nice and I'd like to download them. Before I do could you please explain this to me? " The three original colours require the University EP to work; I've marked them with the University icon. The rest of the colours don't require any EPs or SPs." I see that in other clothing downloads and I really don't understand it. (I don't have Uni installed.)

To make the file sizes smaller for those three outfits, I used the repository technique. That just means that the recolour file has no texture actually contained in the file; the game will take the texture directly from the game files instead. The textures in question came from the University EP, so if you don't have University installed, they won't show up.

But you can still install and use the other six colours without University.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 1:53 AM
Love these, I'm always after more regular looking clothes for boys.
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 2:17 AM
Thanks for the explanation. *downloads*
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:39 PM
These ARE great on younger boys! Good call and thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 1:35 AM
*sigh* I just love your kiddie clothes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 9:52 PM
Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:15 PM
They are awesome!
Just wish that girls could wear all those outfits too :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 5:57 PM
These are so good! I just wish all of the outfits were unisex. Thank you! :)
Mad Poster
#11 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 7:08 AM
@fakepeeps7

Hi. I noticed that there seems to be a problem with this outfit, as shown in the attached pictures. The bone assignments on the back are different from the adult outfit that it's based on and are giving children humped backs when they sit down.
Screenshots