Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 31-JUL-2016) The Professional Juice Bar Mod

by icarus_allsorts Posted 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:17 PM - Updated 30th Jul 2016 at 5:44 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod Update

165 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 113 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:35 PM
Amazing mod, I was looking for it at Nraas site.
I have a question - Can it be use with CC bars? Like from Store? Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ilusiek88
Amazing mod, I was looking for it at Nraas site.
I have a question - Can it be use with CC bars? Like from Store? Thanks!

Yeap, unless you have a purely decorative one it should work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:44 PM
At last, playing in a different world doesn't involve editing town to add late night bars to each plausible venue and changing the colours to match the venue! Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:46 PM
Three Cheers for Icarus again for another great mod. Thank you and keep em' coming! I love these new "toys"
brappl
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:50 PM
Thanks! super helpful since you don't always have room for the pro bar.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 8:55 PM
Shoot ... the mod updater didn't find your mod Icarus, guess manual is the way to go. Thank you!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:12 PM
I have been wanting something like this for a VERY long time. THANK YOU!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:18 PM
Excelente!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:21 PM
I've been waiting for something like this forever. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:32 PM
OMG finally someone was willing to do this! I've been wanting this mod forever so I could stop having those huge bars in my sim's homes. I'm so glad that you're the one who finally did this because I KNOW that your mods work wonders. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Yeap, unless you have a purely decorative one it should work.

More cool!Thank you, thank you :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:43 PM
Thank you so much for making this! It's perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 9:59 PM
Another brilliant mod, thank you for sharing this with us! Downloading to put into my game now!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:12 PM
This is brilliant! Thanks you for this mod, Icarus. I think this will be the answer to my query about being able to have a mixologist sim make money at home!
DeeSim
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:32 PM
Wonderful! Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:45 PM
This may just be one of my all time favorite mods. I HATED always having to replace the juice bars with professional bars! It's such a pain!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:51 PM
You are a genius. Now my Sims can buy hangouts (I hated them because of the juice bars) and have an outdoor bar at home (hated the two EA had). Thanks a bunch.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:01 PM
I don't have the words to express fully how much I appreciate this mod. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:06 PM
Thank you VERY much for this. I never understood why EA did not just make this available in a patch for all the bars. I kept waiting for them to do this, but they never had. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for this mod. Now I can use all the others, and some of them will look much better than just those two, and fit in better.
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:12 PM
This is way cool. I've only found 2 other cc pro bars, and can't stand replacing a 2 tile bar with a 3 tile all the time. Now, I can actually pick a bar that matches the decor (kinda). Of course, I'm now left with the issue of all the saves of every town I have where I went around and replaced all those freaking bars. Do I change them back? Leave them be? No worries. not your problem. I'll figure it out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 11:21 PM
Thank you very much.Some of my frugal sims must have wanted to purchase cheaper bars than pro ones when they decided to run lounge lots.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:05 AM
This is just a wonderful thing, thank you so much. And so professionally done with plenty of options to suit different playing styles...awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 12:18 AM
This is so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:12 AM
Thank you!!! This has bothered me for so long. There are very few downloads which have gotten me to leave a comment but this mod is just so well thought out, I just had to. My first thought when I noticed the download was that I did not want mixologists everywhere slowing down my game. So thank you for making this optional. There are not many modders out there who really think about how their program might affect others' games (not that I blame them, I'm grateful for their work nonetheless) but your mods have always been outstanding.
Page 1 of 7