Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 12:47 AM
Default Does anyone have pets?
I have 6 cats and I'm fostering 6 more.

Welcome to my crazy family. Anyone else have pets?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 1:22 AM
I have two cats, a boy and a girl.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 1:23 AM
I have two cats as well. Two girls, a black cat and a tabby.

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 1:59 AM
We have two cat's, Max and Missy, two Cockateal birds Peaches and George, two mice, Caramel and coconut, four guinea pigs, Fluffy, Big Bubba (my daughter named him that!) Cinnamon Bun and Black Beauty and four chickens whose names escape me. I know one is called Chocolate. The cats are mine, the birds are DH's and the rest are my daughters.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:02 AM
I have 6! :D
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 2:10 AM Last edited by Dizzy-noodles : 20th Jul 2014 at 3:09 PM.
This is my dog (photo taken on Christmas Day 2013)

Alchemist
#7 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 4:11 AM
Three dogs: a husky/chow mix, a chihuahua/corgi mix, and a pug/dachshund mix. Angel, Nala and Olivia.
Inventor
#8 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 9:25 AM
3 horses actually and wishing for a puppy to call my own.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 9:37 AM
These threads usually have pictures - where are the pictures?

My lovely handsome boy James:

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 5:12 PM
What a beauty! Love your dog, Maxon. I've been craving a dog lately. I keep checking the listings and pet every dog I come across. I just don't know which one is right for me or even if it's right for me to have a dog at this point. I have two medium haired black and white cats. One is large, the other is tiny. The tiny one likes to sleep in an empty shoe box. The big one jumps in, but can't lie down and doesn't really understand the appeal. She was crying like crazy the other day and came running around the corner with a sock in her mouth. She dropped it and looked confused. I think she thought she killed it

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 8:05 PM
I used to have a Lab/Great Pyrenees mix, Howie, but he had to be put down about a year back. Sorry for bringing the mood down, but LOOKIT HIS FLUFFY FACE. He was the best damn dog I've ever had.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Mad Poster
#12 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 8:30 PM
I have two very old ladies - both 16. I got them together as babies from a rescue place. Got my pretty Princess, and a tabby to be her friend. They played as babies, but after that never liked each other. I call the tabby Ralf the dog - she growls at the mailman; she's actually my favorite. She's developed a wobbly weakness in her back end (vet finds nothing wrong), so I lift her onto my bed at night. She likes to throw up in my room..thanks a lot. The calico follows my husband around, watches TV cuddled up next to him --and starts to TALK as soon as we go to bed. She can't be bothered to go into a room and FIND us, she just sits there yowling until I get mad and chase her around. They are both useless jerks, but they my babies.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#13 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 8:43 PM
That's better - now I can press the love option.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 9:30 PM
we have three kitties, Sammy, Sally, and Sadie:

(Sally is the tuxedo cat up top, Sadie is on the bottom left, and Sammy is on the bottom right)

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 4:28 AM
I have two old Chihuahuas. Xena is at leasty 18 years old, could even be 19 or more. She had the most lovely personality but now has dementia and doesn't know what is going on. She is going to die soon.

Gabbi is about 17 and she likes the new Ikea doll bed we bought her!

I wouldn't put a lot of effort into getting it transported.
Theorist
#16 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 2:07 PM
I have a zoo.

1) Jack Russell
1) Cat
2) Blue Front Amazons
3) Guinea pigs
1) Gerbil
2) Tortoises
1) Rabbit

The cat, 1 of the birds, and all 3 guinea pigs were rescues.

The cat ( I got as a kitten) came with giardia because the place I got him from claimed that only adult cats need to see a vet. Epic Fail!

Both tortoises were in very poor health when I got them. The Russian tortoise was full of parasites, the other ( yellow-footed) had pneumonia.
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 11:45 PM Last edited by Graveyard Snowflake : 23rd Jul 2014 at 10:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
I have two very old ladies - both 16. I got them together as babies from a rescue place. Got my pretty Princess, and a tabby to be her friend. They played as babies, but after that never liked each other. I call the tabby Ralf the dog - she growls at the mailman; she's actually my favorite. She's developed a wobbly weakness in her back end (vet finds nothing wrong), so I lift her onto my bed at night. She likes to throw up in my room..thanks a lot. The calico follows my husband around, watches TV cuddled up next to him --and starts to TALK as soon as we go to bed. She can't be bothered to go into a room and FIND us, she just sits there yowling until I get mad and chase her around. They are both useless jerks, but they my babies.

I also have an old cat. Her name is Basia (Pronounced Bahsha - it's a polish name, meaning Barbara). and she's about 17 or 18. We don't know for sure because she was abandoned by her original owner.
You know, there are stairs made just for cats at either Petco or Petsmart. Two of my fosters, Peep (a female "torby" - mix of tortoise cat and tabby) and Emme (female tabby) are special needs kitties (they both have cerebellar hypoplasia, causing them to stumble a lot). Emme has a milder form and can get up and down the stairs just fine. Peep, however, has a more severe form must be picked up and monitored while on the bed or someplace off the ground. They're both very sweet, though.
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 12:00 AM
Yeah, of course I have that expansion - oh wait.

I used to have a few cats and even a fish once but at the moment I don't have any.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:53 PM
I have lots of pets. ^^
Currently my family has...
- 7 cats (Oreo, Hobo, Sagwa, Sheba, Leo, Kirby, and Kit Kat, the cat in my avatar)
- 1 rabbit (Roger)
- 3 goats (Sweety, Fudge/Fudgie, and Bucky)
- 1 dog (Sarge)
and we are fostering 1 turtle until he/she's big enough to live on his/her own.
We've had lots of pets at my house. We used to have a goose and more goats, too. We're also thinking about getting chickens. (And I don't know if this counts, but my dad feeds the raccoons cat food when they appear so they don't get into out garbage. It's been working so far!)

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 10:32 PM
I forgot to mention that I have 4 dogs. One lab, two westies, and a dachshund.
Inventor
#21 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 12:38 PM
I will go ahead and post some pictures of the horses at my work, they are not my own but I'm one of the only ones that exercise them.

Chess

Kongen

Molly & Nancy

And Derma

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Instructor
#22 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 1:59 PM
Sad Story Time:
I had two gerbils last year, Gregory and Jeffrey. My roommate was supposed to take care of them during the 2 months I was staying away for work, but they ate part of their cage (even though the seller told us it was gerbil-proof), managed to sneak out and wandered around the house. When she came home she found them running on the floor, got scared, tried to pick them up with a broom and non-purposely killed them. Both. With a broom. At least that's what she told me.
End of Sad Story.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I will go ahead and post some pictures of the horses at my work, they are not my own but I'm one of the only ones that exercise them.

Chess

Kongen

Molly & Nancy

And Derma

I love Kongen's photo. It's almost like he's saying "Hey" or "Yeah".
Mad Poster
#24 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 3:53 PM
StupidFlancers, are Molly and Nancy minis?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Inventor
#25 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
StupidFlancers, are Molly and Nancy minis?

I think you can call it that, yeah (my english is really not that good). Molly is Chess mom by the way.
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
I love Kongen's photo. It's almost like he's saying "Hey" or "Yeah".

He's cool like that, I'm taking him out tomorrow for the first time and I'm nervous as fuck since he has been a little hyperactive lately.

Quote:

- poof gone -
Page 1 of 2