Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 7:34 PM
Default Lifetime Wants - issue with BHAVs
I'm trying to mod the Lifetime Wants. I like Pescado's ltwvariety, but it's too limiting, and alexx's is a bit too all encompassing. I started from their work so I know the original files worked, but somehow things have badly broken since. Currently, of the Job LTWs only the Athletic, Culinary, Slacker, Medical and Military work. Some of the non-career ones work and others don't but I'll deal with that mess after we figure out why the career ones aren't working. I'm also allowing certain LTWs for children and I don't think this is what's causing my troubles because Athletic is one such and it works, and Criminal is not child-enabled and still doesn't work. None of the re-enabled Uni LTWs show up, and none of the other EPs' ones either.

Can someone take a look at my file and see where I'm tripping up? I'm thinking I likely have some 'grammar' wrong somewhere, or something is overwriting something it shouldn't. I know I have some rather restricting rules so thinking that's what was killing them all I tried just setting the very first line to T-True F-True and even that doesn't get these careers to show back up. Something is just really strange. It could even be a bunch of different problems, as my EP career LTWs are just entirely gone possibly due to one issue, and half of the BG ones being gone could mean a different issue. Big mess, please halp?
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Phae_LTW-sensical.rar (21.5 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content