Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 9:59 AM Last edited by PuffyAmi : 4th Aug 2014 at 4:28 PM.
Default Translating some Game words?
I was translating the Plasma word into Blood via Stubble and tested the mod in the game. Everything seems to work except for Plasma orange Juice under quick snacks, and Plasma Juice acquired from raiding the Hospital. No matter how I search the Plasma Orange Juice or the other from Stubble I can't find them. Is there no way to translate these words?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuffyAmi
I was translating the Plasma word into Blood via Stubble and tested the mod in the game. Everything seems to work except for Plasma orange Juice under quick snacks, and Plasma Juice acquired from raiding the Hospital. No matter how I search the Plasma Orange Juice or the other from Stubble I can't find them. Is there no way to translate these words?

The string you are looking fir has a strange code. In the next version of my Vampire Tweaker mod i will do that, so check it and if you want I can send you a PM with the new version release