Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wolf Feet For All

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 27th Aug 2014 at 8:33 AM - Updated 25th Mar 2019 at 7:12 AM by Camkitty : Updated Download

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 10:59 AM
I have your original Feet, but Im gonna use the new ones now.
Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 5:18 PM
Yes!!!! I need these!!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 3:44 AM
These are great! I can't wait to use them.
Supreme Social Simmer
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 4:49 AM
Sweet!! I have been using your original feet for all my werewolves now they are even better. Any chance of seeing your hooved feet receive this same treatment? Also I have been thinking about two toed feet, like night crawler or the ninja turtles, and how cool an addition they could be to the game, take this as merely a suggestion and not a request, though I am sure you would make an awesome Kurt Wagner Sim to go along with En Sabah Nur : )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kwillag
Sweet!! I have been using your original feet for all my werewolves now they are even better. Any chance of seeing your hooved feet receive this same treatment? Also I have been thinking about two toed feet, like night crawler or the ninja turtles, and how cool an addition they could be to the game, take this as merely a suggestion and not a request, though I am sure you would make an awesome Kurt Wagner Sim to go along with En Sabah Nur : )

I have been considering re-doing the goat feet in this same way, as well as the reptile feet I had made to go with my lizardmen. Sometime I'll probably dig up the meshes and see what I can do.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 7:20 PM
How did you get the Beast Inside Skin?
The Download on your Link does not Work for me. Dont know why...
Im Using the Feet, and now I want to Combine them with the Skin, but cant get it...
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armilus
How did you get the Beast Inside Skin?
The Download on your Link does not Work for me. Dont know why...
Im Using the Feet, and now I want to Combine them with the Skin, but cant get it...

The owner of the Beast Inside skin ran out of bandwidth credits on Box, so the original is not downloadable currently. I found this out thanks to the mobile website, which actually SHOWS the error message... Anyone got a copy they could reattach here?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MCGamer20000
The owner of the Beast Inside skin ran out of bandwidth credits on Box, so the original is not downloadable currently. I found this out thanks to the mobile website, which actually SHOWS the error message... Anyone got a copy they could reattach here?

I have the package and could put it up on mediafire or something, if that's allowed.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camkitty
I have the package and could put it up on mediafire or something, if that's allowed.

If it is, could you send a Link please?
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:19 PM Last edited by MCGamer20000 : 30th Aug 2014 at 7:15 PM.

I'm completely clueless as to if it's allowed or not, but if it is, maybe you could change the info page so that under the original link, it shows a "Mirror" link or something similar.
EDIT: I was actually able to find a mirror myself by Googling "moonskin93 beast inside". The first result I got, which was a 4shared link, seems to work. Avast antivirus also said it was safe.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 7:47 PM Last edited by MCGamer20000 : 30th Aug 2014 at 8:10 PM.
By the way, is it possible to only have the wolf feet when my Sim is in his werewolf form?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 5:57 AM
By the way, is it possible to only have the wolf feet when my Sim is in his werewolf form?

Unfortunately, since there isn't really any "werewolf outfit", I've found no way to do this. What I do instead is make a second everyday outfit for the werewolf form and have them switch into that as soon as they transform.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 6:05 AM
I'm completely clueless as to if it's allowed or not, but if it is, maybe you could change the info page so that under the original link, it shows a "Mirror" link or something similar.
EDIT: I was actually able to find a mirror myself by Googling "moonskin93 beast inside". The first result I got, which was a 4shared link, seems to work. Avast antivirus also said it was safe.

I just googled the same thing, and found the link as well. I'll make sure to add it to the description.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 9:31 AM
I just googled the same thing, and found the link as well. I'll make sure to add it to the description.

I did the same thing.
It worked. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 6:48 AM
Sweet
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 6:43 PM
I don't know why you can't download the skin in the original link. I click toddler-elder and the link works well. And is original

Link if you cannot download it yet:

https://app.box.com/s/awhnj2aoxgc8yxhhvagf
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
I don't know why you can't download the skin in the original link. I click toddler-elder and the link works well. And is original

Link if you cannot download it yet:

https://app.box.com/s/awhnj2aoxgc8yxhhvagf

I just checked again on the original link and it seems to be working for me as well now; it looks like it may have been fixed. Thanks for letting me know.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 11:44 PM
I just checked again on the original link and it seems to be working for me as well now; it looks like it may have been fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

Also, remember that box have a bandwitch limit. So, if Moonskin receive a lot of downloads one day you can get a restriction to download. Also, I experimented problems time ago with box. I was clickying and clickying and the download doesn't start, but it was resolved in 2 days or more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 2:50 PM
These are perfect for Werewolves!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:05 PM
thanks they look awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:38 AM
omgddd thank you so much i'm a big fan of furry creatures i was looking for this and i find it here thankssssss omg
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:41 PM
that is awesome :D
Spice Pony
#24 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 12:36 AM
I have been considering re-doing the goat feet in this same way, as well as the reptile feet I had made to go with my lizardmen. Sometime I'll probably dig up the meshes and see what I can do.

I came here primarily to ask if you were going to be doing that, so consider this a vote in favour of the idea. And while I'm at it, thanks, too, for making these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:28 AM
wonderful
Page 1 of 3