Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quaint Add-Ons & Recolours

by Michelle Posted 15th Aug 2014 at 9:08 AM - Updated 24th Nov 2018 at 7:09 AM by Michelle

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:53 AM
Completer sets are always lovely, thank you! Are you open to suggestions? Of course it doesn't matter in the game and I'm no physicist by any means, but I feel like the barstool would need some extra horizontal bars between its long legs to be safe to use. That's just something I noticed. Thanks for sharing your work! My favourite is the single bed, always good to have those!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 11:15 AM
@ Psychosim, of course I'm open to suggestions, I always appreciate helpful tips and advice, thank you, I'll take another look at it A.S.A.P and see what I can do. ♥

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Theorist
#4 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 2:36 PM
You are really on a roll, Michelle! Simply love completer sets, as I actually like using the items that came with the game.

Thanks so much for all of the time and effort you've been putting into the items you've been releasing. It's much appreciated!

Can't wait until I actually have some time to play the game.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 2:45 PM
Great set, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 3:44 PM
Beautiful set Michelle!! Thank you for sharing these again!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 4:45 PM
And I see you removed the floral motif too, making these even more adaptable, thank you!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 5:10 PM
Hi Michelle *waves* - these look GREAT!!!
I have others that I've DLed over the years from various creators - but they're not slaved. I'll be happily deleting them, and adding yours instead My DL folder thanks YOU!

Question: I'm using Hafi's CEP-Extra for the 2 armoires - that doesn't affect anything here but the recolors you made for the one armoire. Right?

Thanks <3

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 8:26 PM
Another amazing item. Thank you.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:19 PM
I need an automatic "download all Michelle stuff" option.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 10:46 PM
Oh these are so beautiful! *screams* Thank you! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 11:57 PM
I usually put a 1 tile desk in the kids bedrooms for them to do their homework. So good to have a bed and end table to match. Maybe a dresser? Hmm Please?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 12:29 AM
Hooray! I love this set!
Theorist
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 2:59 AM
@ CatherineTCJD, sorry hun, I have no idea what "Hafi's CEP-Extra for the 2 armoires" is or what it does and that link didn't actually explain it. I'm assuming the OFB Armoire was slaved to the Base Game one, if this is the case you only need the Base Game Armoire recolours not the OFB ones and none of the other objects should be affected by it. I've downloaded the file and will check it out.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 5:32 AM
Great Michelle - Thanks! I think that's how it's supposed to work... (Sorry, I thought you were familiar with all Halfi's CEP stuffeths - since you weren't, I'm glad I could introduce you) :D
Mad Poster
#16 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 7:32 AM
This is stunning. I have always loved the desk, so tihis will be stuffed into my downloads folder and used a lot. You do destroy my downloads folder (in a good way )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Aug 2014 at 12:06 PM
Love it Michelle. I'm actually very fond of all the base game collections, although they were incomplete. Am absolutely loving that you've repo'ed these. :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:18 AM
@ sandya, I use the 1 tile dining table as a desk with MogHughson's "Put your homework away properly!". I've made a vanity and dresser slaved to the desk, unfortunately I can't get the dresser to work properly and would like to add a couple of slots to the vanity, I'm looking for a couple of good tutorials, as soon as I get the dresser working I'll upload them.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 9:07 PM
WOW Michelle!!!! Thank you so much!
I love maxis matching! I love your Add-ons!
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 11:21 PM
You are one of my favorite creators for your recolor series and more!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
@ sandya, I use the 1 tile dining table as a desk with MogHughson's "Put your homework away properly!". I've made a vanity and dresser slaved to the desk, unfortunately I can't get the dresser to work properly and would like to add a couple of slots to the vanity, I'm looking for a couple of good tutorials, as soon as I get the dresser working I'll upload them.

Thanks for the advice. My only problem now is that all kids bedrooms are beginning to look alike except for color due to me wanting to use this set all the time! Thanks again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:35 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 3:51 AM
Will these addons take the recoulors I have for some of the master objects?
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Feb 2017 at 11:07 PM
@Kittyke - Yes hun, any recolours you have of the original desk should also show up for the end table and coffee tables. Recolours of the original dining table should show up for the 1x1 dining table, chair and barstool.
The beds are the only pieces that do not take their colour from anything else.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 4:01 AM
How did I miss this?! Anyway, thank you thank you! Do you plan to do any additional recolors of this set? I'd love to see it in your medieval woods and malm. It's perfect for my Homesteader hood! Hope you are doing well and Happy Holidays my friend. <3
Page 1 of 2