Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:15 PM Last edited by r_deNoube : 20th Aug 2014 at 10:35 PM.
Default Blake's gone off the deep end, and I'm coming with
I think I know the signs.

Oh my goodness. I never anticipated there would be someone compared to whom I was practically a moderating influence.

I'm going to camp out right here until the creator of this group admits that she has a hopeless celebrity crush and that it looks good on her.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 6:33 PM

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 11:54 PM
This is .. kind of creepy, yet hilarious. I'm so down. Do we .. do we need some sort of initiation? Haha.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymp
kind of creepy, yet hilarious.

Such is the life of a fangirl, yes.

Do we .. do we need some sort of initiation? Haha.

What's creepy-yet-hilarious is the notion of what you, Nymp, of all people, might consider a suitable initiation. I've seen you jump into social threads with themes like "would you dare to..." or "would you rather...", offering a breezy "oh sure I'd do that" in some cases where I, for one, would have been fairly intimidated.

It's a good thing I'm not the new girl. Then I'd be scared spitless, Blake.
#5 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 12:47 AM
I'm only here because I got an invite lol
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 12:59 AM
Ms. Rigby, would you happen to be anywhere near the US Midwest? It is looking like we'll need someone to go initialize Blake. And if she has been inflating the membership, her initiation might need to be sort of vigorous.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:04 AM
Well .. yes, I am down for anything haha. I've done some fairly outrageous things. I still do. I'll rack my brains for a suitable initiation. It'll have to be something along the lines of kissing the cod, but perhaps replace the cod with an inflatable blow up, with a picture of Mr.Ninja's avatar glued to it?
Or something. I'll think of it. Give me some time.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
kissing the ...

'k, if there are people here who aren't already doing that, I might be in the wrong group.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:37 AM
Blake's insanity is contagious - I love this! I haven't had this much fun since our town had an American Idol. Will Fenton ever join us or are these forums reserved for stalkage and fandomness.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 2:00 AM
Oh lord, I hope he joins us. Blake darling, send an invite!
And no, Noubie, I think you may be the only one. My kisses are reserved for Eve. And possibly pictures of Gordon Ramsay.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:04 AM
But... but... I wonder if there is any space of possible discussion which would, at the same time, satisfy Blake's vision and not totally squick Fenton out! I admit I have not yet taken in what she conceives would be the feel of this place, but a couple of objectives I could endorse would be:
  • To provide a setting in which those in the grip of a Celebrity Crush can work one another up into an unseemly spectacle of delirious, squealing fangirlness.
  • To thereby provide cover, distraction, and a lightning rod, so that Fenton and those several of his admirers who have a little common sense and discretion will have a chance to pursue their endeavours away from this unseemly spectacle.

I mean really, and especially those of you who've flirted with the boy (and no, we don't need to count up or identify everyone), did he ever make you feel like you had less than his full attention? No, eh. So, how the frack is he supposed to function in a mob? I'm confused.

Me being confused is not a bad thing in itself -- I can take it. It's just that I am 200% loyal to the boy and want to do what he'll like, so, I don't like being confused on that particular subject.

And no, Noubie, I think you may be the only one.

Pfffft. Well if people are going to be such lightweights about it, maybe I'd better initialize Blake myself. Blake, wear clean underthings.
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:16 AM
Darlings, darlings. There are enough crumpets to go around and surely enough tea... Let's just say the tea is um... Irish? Noubie, will be delighted to tell you that? Won't you, my sweet? Oh, yes of course. I've been pouring for her all night.

Now, there is plenty enough time to get all of the details figured out and I will consider answering a few questions my very first order of business as the head of our little club.

Are you insane, my girl?

Well, I suppose you'd have to be more clear... But, no. I would like to think not. After all, since you all are going along with my whims wouldn't you too be just as insane? Not to say it as it's such a bad thing, of course.

Well, you must have hit your head or something?

No, no. I have not. I'm not normally like this... Not as hysterical... But, when the comedy's there, you gotta take it.

Is Fenton invited to this party?

Oh, of course he is. Whether or not he will/has accepted that invitation is yet to be discovered.

Do you live in Midwestern US?

I live in Michigan. So yes, in fact I do. That is all very true.

So, what is this about an initiation?

Well, I'm not one for dramatics but... Screw it. Let's make this fun. Think of you want... This is a club founded on insanity obsessive admiration, after all.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blake-who's-gone-off
After all, since you all are going along with my whims...

Hmph. Not either going along with whims. I'm just so full of Irish Breakfast tea that I really, really have to pee so I'm kind of in a hurry.
Scholar
#14 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Hmph. Not either going along with whims. I'm just so full of Irish Breakfast tea that I really, really have to pee so I'm kind of in a hurry.

Well, the bathroom is right there! Anyways, I wish you weren't in such a hurry and you could stay a while and chat.

Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 4:12 AM
And I'm all lonely here on the East coast. Wahh!
On topic - I'm sure Mr.Fenton will be overjoyed to know he has a fan club of girls, being girly girls and squeeing over him and his exploits. Right?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 5:21 AM
I sure hope so. Are we being what Effie referred to as "love-smiley"? Or is that only for people who are Being In A Relationship? I tell you, sometimes that boy does make me smile until my cheeks are tired.

Dear Blake: "Effie" is the name Fenton has given to @efolger. She ought to be invited. I do not know whether she will squee, but she is known to be sweet and Good.
Scholar
#17 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:26 AM
Nice use of alliteration Blake.

I do believe this has made not just my day but possibly my year!

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:37 AM
He approves! Thank you, beloved Fenton, for putting my mind at ease. Blake, I honor you and kiss your pretty feet.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 12:54 PM
Oooo! Fenton showed up! How fun to have a fan club and the object of our fandom...here...with us <3

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#20 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:04 PM
Oh joyous day! Fenton has graced us with his presence. Well, this is certainly going to prove that I am quite the club maker to the other girls.

A few things:

* Effie has been invited, and has accepted the invitation. S/he appears on the members list right now.

* Thank you, Fenton. Someone appreciates my mad alliteration skillz!

* Thank you too, Noubie. I like to think I have pretty feet too.

Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 1:35 PM
Haha this is awesome! Yay Blake! You got Fenton to join us!
Now my next question is - what does a fan club do, exactly? Do we go around defending Mr.Fenton's honor whenever demanded? Or is that a knight? Are we the knights of Fenton's round table?!
Scholar
#22 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
Haha this is awesome! Yay Blake! You got Fenton to join us!
Now my next question is - what does a fan club do, exactly? Do we go around defending Mr.Fenton's honor whenever demanded? Or is that a knight? Are we the knights of Fenton's round table?!

Of course we have to defend his honor, that among many other things. I think we've got quite the team so far, three lady Sims, a baby, a sheep, a snail, a crow, and, of course, The Fenton.

Scholar
#23 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:03 PM
Scholar
#24 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Dear Blake: "Effie" is the name Fenton has given to @efolger. She ought to be invited. I do not know whether she will squee, but she is known to be sweet and Good.

Why, thank you, dear madam. I am not sure how to feel about all this, but it is certainly amusing. And Nymphy you are not all alone on the East Coast for I am with you, albeit much further south, where we have milder winters and warmer humid summers. I haven't used social groups much before, though I have joined a few. We shall see how I acclimate to it.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:18 AM
Haha Nymphy. I like it. And yes, I envy your weather system. I am sick of cold. It was cold as balls in Alberta and now I've come back to the opposite side and equally as cold. Bah.
Glad you're here, Effie. Start squeeing!!

Page 1 of 26