Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#76 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 1:13 AM
Can we not resurrect dead forums please

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#77 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Averex
Can we not resurrect dead forums please

The information discussed in old thread in the general ts4 discussion is outdated quite soon, and people tend to open new threads on the same subjects. This toddlers issue has had several threads since 2014, and why do you want to continue this perticular thread?

Since this thread about toddlers where updated in 2014, tons of gurus has posted silly, stupid and annoying posts, not to mention all the exp and stuff packs without ever including anything about toddlers. It will just be repeating the same arguements all over again, so why not open a new thread where we don't have to read the same persons repeating the same arguements page after page. We keep forgetting what we wrote anyway.

In the technical forums it's allowed to keep posting in old threads because they has technical information that is still relevant even 10 years after, and new people tend to find the old solutions to problems, when all the new solutions failed.
Test Subject
#78 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 5:08 AM
Is it just me or do the toddlers in TS4 seem to age up much faster than any other age group there is? It maybe just because I have a mod in place that shifts the age ups into different categories... any suggestions?
Page 4 of 4