Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Huxley – 3BR 2BA, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 25th Aug 2014 at 6:40 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2014 at 4:47 PM by plasticbox
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 9:20 PM
i love so simple
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 10:51 PM
I love and still have your Sims 2 stuff! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:06 PM
I love this house! It's so simple and cozy. My sim family adores it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 9:52 PM
The house is so cool Im usually picky about wut i get, so this is great :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 5:41 PM
Very nice, good to see you back
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:09 AM
Your back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:47 AM
I love this house!! It has become my favorite house in the game!

I have a question though, I put a bedroom in the basement and all my sims do is go up and down the stairs. I tried to fix it myself but they still keep doing it. Do you have any advice on how to fix this?

Again, thank you for the download. I have downloaded several of your houses. Keep up the great work!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by youretacky
all my sims do is go up and down the stairs

Well shoot!? I actually tested for this -- the stairs issue is a game bug that was never fixed, but as far as I know/knew only concerned stacked stairs that were parallel to the front/back (which is why I built this lot sideways and then rotated it).

It works in my game -- I can only guess that this behaviour might have "changed" (as in, messed up even more thoroughly) in later versions perhaps. What you can try is rebuild the basement stairs along the lines of Breckenridge Manor (see profile, should be on the first page), L-shaped. The important bit is only that the top "entrance" of the stairs can't be stacked, it's not the stairs as a whole.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 9:24 AM
This is so awesome! Both the house and the fact that you are back!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Dec 2014 at 4:46 AM
Your home plans all have a characteristic beauty, style, scale, and function that I am quickly recognizing as yours when I see them. The ones I REALLY like right away are by you! :) Thank you for sharing your talent so we can enjoy beautiful play spaces.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2015 at 2:17 AM
In love with all your houses. Good job, thanks!