Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[KitOnlyHuman] Female Lingerie Pack 1

by KitOnlyHuman Posted 6th Sep 2014 at 10:22 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2014 at 3:19 PM by KitOnlyHuman

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:29 PM
Very good work, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:19 AM
nicely done and thanks for taking the time to make this available for all age ranges.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 1:10 AM
I can understand adding the modder name to the swatches, I just don't really agree with it... it "polutes" the game a bit.. especially if you have many mods.

Great work though. Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucas182
I can understand adding the modder name to the swatches, I just don't really agree with it... it "polutes" the game a bit.. especially if you have many mods.

Great work though. Thank you

Which is why my more recent CC don't have the creator tag on them anymore. Thank you very much for the feedback and letting me know I'm taking steps in the right direction!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:06 AM
Thx
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 7:27 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 8:40 AM
Sorry for the stupid question, but how to install the mod?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 9:44 AM
Cheers! Looks lovely in game, fantastic work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 AM
Looks cute. :) Hope I can find a use for it in my game soon.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:21 AM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 12:03 PM
Thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 3:24 PM
Cute! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 11:31 PM
Nice work! Keep'em coming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 1:41 AM
Very cute. Since you said you take requests.... Would it be difficult to add a lacey overlay in a few colors ? (I don't have photoshop otherwise id love to give recoloring a try for S4) Thanks a bunch for these :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:05 PM
Thank you, thought the game was severely lacking in the underwear-department :)
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 8:05 PM
Hi there . . .
I love these and in the game, the bras look great, but the panties are all garbled and will not work. I have reloaded them 3 times now and it is still that way. I cannot delete them in game. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks a lot and please keep designing for us. ♥
Sandshifter
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:46 PM
Default installing mods
Quote: Originally posted by Diablo_rf
Sorry for the stupid question, but how to install the mod?

Good question, and I have yet to See anyone explain how to install. I have a mod folder in documents and some of these sims 4 mods works and some do not.
would be nice if the people making the mods would explain how their mods are installed ,instead of a default out of date install tab on the mods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 2:07 PM
I thought all you had to do was put it in your mods folder. If it is not working it may have been made from the DemoCas. Those don't immediately work in game without some adjusting on the modders side.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedheadStpChild
I thought all you had to do was put it in your mods folder. If it is not working it may have been made from the DemoCas. Those don't immediately work in game without some adjusting on the modders side.

Yea I was starting to wonder that myself, but on the main sim4 forum they have said that the modding is more user friendly and the demo shouldn't affect any updates to the game mods
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 9:47 AM
good good good
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:21 PM
Great job !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoobox
Yea I was starting to wonder that myself, but on the main sim4 forum they have said that the modding is more user friendly and the demo shouldn't affect any updates to the game mods

These were updated for the game. I use them myself (the honey bee one for every single sim I make). =) The demo codes would not work with the full game particularly because when the game launched, they had changed some of the coding to make way for the upcoming CC and even future installments so a lot of our CC from the demo just had to be re-packaged. Nothing too difficult at all.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 9:03 AM
So much better then the default..thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 6:42 PM
Thank you
Page 1 of 2