Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic / Censor Mod for The Sims 4 - Toddler Compatibility Update!

by moxiemason Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 10:47 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2019 at 7:22 AM by moxiemason : Adding info on troubleshooting

2290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 704 Feedback Posts, 1585 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 85 of 92
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2101 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 9:35 AM
bravo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2102 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 8:23 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2103 Old 7th Sep 2018 at 4:58 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2104 Old 11th Sep 2018 at 7:13 PM
What tool should I use to fix the sims. I have encountered sims bathing with clothes.
Scholar
#2105 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 1:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonmanahan
What tool should I use to fix the sims. I have encountered sims bathing with clothes.

With this mod you can add and remove traits. Remove the trait "insane" and they will be more sane.
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=591706

Chose one version with the number of traits you like and also the "Traits In Regular Menu" mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2106 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 8:26 PM
Thank you for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2107 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 3:02 PM
Hi everyone!
when my sims go to shower, they are not totally naked, they still wearing her bikinis or his shorts. its normal?
Thanks.
Scholar
#2108 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by agooscozzo
Hi everyone!
when my sims go to shower, they are not totally naked, they still wearing her bikinis or his shorts. its normal?
Thanks.

Yes, normal and this mod is not a naked mod but only a mod to remove the mosaic.
Lab Assistant
#2109 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 10:18 PM
Hi everyone!
Thanks.

they should be. that's usually caused by bad or incorrectly tagged CC.
Scholar
#2110 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 7:40 AM
Hi everyone!
Thanks.

i guess the mod Master Contlol Center have a fix for this in latest version 5.2:

Quote:
Fixed a problem with cleaning Sim’s bathing outfits that could happen when bad cc was flagged as “Bathing category compatible” that was a full-body outfit. When the bathing outfit was cleaned, it would not generate the “top” and “bottom” outfit types after deleting the invalid “full-body” type.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/releases
Test Subject
#2111 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 9:14 PM
Some of my Sims shower/bathe in underwear, but some don't. Is there an update or fix to this that anyone knows of? This is the only CC in my game right now so I am not sure how CC could be causing it..
Instructor
#2112 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 2:59 AM
This is one Mod that is working after the new update
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2113 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 4:46 AM
forever grateful for this one.
Test Subject
#2114 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 1:15 AM
I've had to remove this mod since the "Get Famous" expansion came out. For some odd reason, my Sim would never get served in restaurants while the file was installed- waiter would take their order, but then no food would ever be delivered. I finally narrowed it down to this file.
Test Subject
#2115 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 5:06 AM
Unfortunately it's not working for me. One of my favorite mods. It is doing the same thing as the above person reported, restaurant and cafe interactions won't work. I keep getting exceptions in my game. So not working properly.
Lab Assistant
#2116 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 5:36 PM
I have the same issue actually as the two above posters, but I noticed I had the issue before Get Famous. Waiters would not deliver my sims their food.

Does anyone know if there is an updated version of this mod somewhere else?
Test Subject
#2117 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:37 PM
I've got the latest patch, but not Get Famous, so not having the same issues as the others. What I'm noticing, since the patch, is that while there isn't a mosaic covering my sims when they shower/potty, when they do get into a shower or tub (seems to be ANY shower or tub), they leave a random shirt on. Not necessarily the one they just spun out of, but one that is part of their everyday selections I'd given them.
Lab Assistant
#2118 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 5:22 AM Last edited by midge719 : 26th Nov 2018 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Found Culprit
after hours of going through all my cc, 50/50 etc I found the culprits - LUUMIA_mod_NoBluv2Gameplay and LUUMIA_mod_NoGlov2.1(Updated) , it could quite possibly be with the ceiling bug there conflicting, god knows, games working fine after I removed these files, so is the No mosaic, no problems either at the restaurant.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2119 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 5:25 PM
My game is up-to-date and I have all packs (including Get Famous). I just tested this alone in my mods folder and it was working just fine. Restaurants were working as they were supposed to, no LE's.

Other mods/CC may be preventing this to work properly for those of you having issues.
Test Subject
#2120 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by midge719
after hours of going through all my cc, 50/50 etc I found the culprits - LUUMIA_mod_NoBluv2Gameplay and LUUMIA_mod_NoGlov2.1(Updated) , it could quite possibly be with the ceiling bug there conflicting, god knows, games working fine after I removed these files, so is the No mosaic, no problems either at the restaurant.

Something else is causing my issues. I just unistalled and I'm re=installing. Does anybody know if it still works with MCC?
Lab Assistant
#2121 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by okiecatstamper72
Something else is causing my issues. I just unistalled and I'm re=installing. Does anybody know if it still works with MCC?

I don't use MCC, to be honest the only mod I have in game is the cheats UI that's about it, I have gone through like I have stated and found the ones which cause my game to not work, maybe it's helpful to someone else, if you think about it the files have to be script so therefore their incompatible anyways.
Scholar
#2122 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jekowitt
I've got the latest patch, but not Get Famous, so not having the same issues as the others. What I'm noticing, since the patch, is that while there isn't a mosaic covering my sims when they shower/potty, when they do get into a shower or tub (seems to be ANY shower or tub), they leave a random shirt on. Not necessarily the one they just spun out of, but one that is part of their everyday selections I'd given them.

This mod has only one function. to remove the mosaic. What the sim wear under the mosaic has nothing to do with that. Probably the clothes are incorrectly coded to be able to use in bath.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2123 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 11:09 AM
Thank you for the wonderful work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2124 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 7:18 AM Last edited by moxiemason : 1st Feb 2019 at 7:19 AM. Reason: Added to conflicts
Hi everyone! I don't play TS4 much anymore, but recently I grabbed a few EP's and GP's since they were on sale on Origin and have booted it up again. I currently have the following DLC installed with around 600 mods installed, and can confirm the mod is still current and working;

EP's
Cats + Dogs
City Living
Get Famous
Get to Work
Get Together
Seasons

GP's
Dine Out
Parent Hood

SP's
Backyard Stuff

IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES
1. Remove all of your mods and see if the problem still occurs.
If yes, then there is a problem with your installation (go to number 3).
If no, then move on to number 2.

2. Check your installed mods to see if they are conflicting.
You can do this by removing your mods and reintroducing them one by one and seeing which mod is broken/conflicting AND/OR you can use a mod conflict detector like DmitryMalfatto's here http://modthesims.info/d/561550/mod...03-03-2018.html .
This mod should only conflict with other mods that edit the censor (Which I think most are just replications of my mod)
If it your game/the mod is still not working, move on to number 3.

3. Verify your game files.
Your game itself might be corrupted or broken. You can verify your game files in Origin by right clicking on The Sims 4 and clicking repair.

This mod only edits 1 single package within the entire game, and that package has 1 file in it. That file is the censor blur for humanoid sims. Unless EA decide to change the way their game accesses and uses the censor system, this mod should not and will not ever go out of date. If they did, then every single person who uses this mod (all 1.9 million of us :P) would be reporting the same issue

I hope this helps and clears up some confusion!! Happy simming!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2125 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 10:07 AM
@moxiemason, I have your mod in my game since it aired from day 1 and never had any issue with it.
Packs purchased, but not installed: (Cityliving)
Not purchased yet because of lack of interest: Get Famous, Bowling and Kids Room Stuff.
- Game is patched.
- The mod is compatible with the patch of February 5, 2019 (PC Version 1.49.65.1020)

If people have issues with it they should first look elsewhere for possible conflicts as you've said.
Page 85 of 92