Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:46 PM
Another one of Ebba's paintings. I quite like this one, actually!

Poor Matthew isn't doing to good on his comedy routines it seems.

Just randomly zoomed in on this guy at the park. Of course one of my sims had to go up and start talking to him right away. Weirdos unite!

I just looove this interaction with the pirate ship that adults can do. It's too cute!

Falling asleep in the bathtub. Classic.

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 3:55 AM

This blooper is due to cc rather than the game, but was still funny. Uninstall!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vattenlilja
I feel like we're gonna need this thread.

Here's an epic fail by my lovely legacy founder Tyra. She peed herself, and then fell asleep right in it, with her bum in the air. Oh, also, she was in labor at the time. Just a normal day at the Elfving residence. :D

She then woke up and basically had her son in her sleep. :P

Errrm... Is it at your end or am I to blame, but I cannot view any of the pics from any of your comments in this thread. There is a place holder asking, "Aren't you popular" or something like that and suggest you upgrade your photo bucket account to VIP or such? But I can't click on them to view?
Instructor
#29 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrRoc
Errrm... Is it at your end or am I to blame, but I cannot view any of the pics from any of your comments in this thread. There is a place holder asking, "Aren't you popular" or something like that and suggest you upgrade your photo bucket account to VIP or such? But I can't click on them to view?

It sounds like her photobucket account has run out of bandwidth.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 1:24 PM
My favorite interaction in Sims games ever
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:29 PM
I don't think Miranda liked her birthday cake! o.O

In the middle of a date (which turned into a group hang) at a bar, she started doing her homework. Very thoroughly.

She got some weird looks. :D

Lab Assistant
#32 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:01 AM
Apparently he was ecstatic about the news of a new baby. Being a family sim and all, that makes sense. His moodlet was certainly happy... but the expressions?

My Sims are under ID: MoonfoxNightcry on Origin
Scholar
#33 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:26 PM Last edited by Enki : 1st Oct 2014 at 11:36 PM.
Ghost woohoo with Don Lothario and Nancy Landgraab (rip)... ghosts seem to be the color of the emotional state they are in. Can´t tell if she´s embarassed or energized, though. One would think making love to thin air would be more embarassing for the living partner, but perhaps Nancy just feels too ethereal for such mundane entertainment.
Inventor
#34 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:50 PM
People have a lot of imagination ...

Try to Wish.
http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Enric277
My Origin ID Enriquebell
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drinkmorecocoa
It sounds like her photobucket account has run out of bandwidth.

Yup, sure did! I didn't even know that could happen! I switched to another service now so the pictures I upload now should be fine.

Field Researcher
#36 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:22 AM
The Sims sure have had strange practices in my game... COME ON BELLA!! :@

Lab Assistant
#37 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:01 PM
Olav falling asleep. It was hard to get the right moment.
Screenshots

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:21 AM Last edited by jwilli : 4th Oct 2014 at 11:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by AliceSacco
Olav falling asleep. It was hard to get the right moment.

Olav looks pretty brvtal. \m/

Edit: decided to add a pic and didn't want a new post:

This doesn't exactly look safe...
Field Researcher
#39 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:51 PM
Grounds for divorce?

you mean you don't lust after death? you don't wanna go on a romantic cruise to hell with death? you don't wanna give death an oil massage?
Field Researcher
#40 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 5:33 PM
Masterpiece.

Instructor
#41 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 1:23 AM
My sim while heavily pregnant is a bit of a heavy drinker autonomously. Here she is with a mixed drink dressed in a corset I gave her as one of her outfits. I didn't direct her to mix a drink, but I thought it was funny that she did it. I know it's juice and all, but it comes from a bar and makes sims dazed after they drink a few. i like that sims are less restricted by pregnancy, but this still looks slightly inappropriate for mom's to do (I don't care how mom's dress I'm referring to the mixed drink)
Screenshots
Instructor
#42 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:13 AM

Yes, I know that homework is crucial to getting good grades, but this is just a pure obsession at work!

And here's the latter result, as even the adults have got the obsession with homework (or at least watching a kid do it) going on!
Theorist
#43 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 3:38 PM
"Hey man, if you could tear yourself away from that computer for a sec... I got something I want to show you."

"As soon as the fully-dressed woman in the shower is done, it's my turn! Wanna join me?"

Resident wet blanket.
Instructor
#44 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:58 PM
More nude weirdness: Cassandra Goth doesn't bother getting dressed up for mom's dinner parties...or to hang out with her little brother. EA, what have you done?
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 7:27 PM
My self sim startled me by running out of the house without her pants on (is it a protest?)

On closer examination she turned out to be wearing those 'nude' coloured sports trousers which looked perfectly fine in the shop (CAS) :D
Instructor
#46 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:36 PM
I know how Star Wars really ends ...
Field Researcher
#47 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 5:00 PM
I can't breathe!
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 5:11 PM
Hey all! I believe this is my first post here, but I've been a long time lurker and downloader. Anyway, this happened in my game and I just had to share! :p

That's Bob and Sara. They're a married couple and Sara was trying to get the "Serenade Sim While Flirty" milestone. Bob was washing his hands after using the bathroom. As soon as Sara pulled out the violin, Bob hopped in the bath but Sara ended up the one naked... :p
Theorist
#49 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 2:03 PM
You're doing it wrong.

Resident wet blanket.
Page 2 of 14