Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Careers for All Ages

by plasticbox Posted 15th Sep 2014 at 9:38 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2016 at 3:14 AM by plasticbox

312 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 200 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 13
Test Subject
#301 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misskermit99
The link on your tumblr doesnt work to download

worked for me no issue - no idea if its causing issue in seasons as one of my mods is causing the speed bar to be stretched and flattened
Test Subject
#302 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eaws04
Is this compatible with Seasons?

Unfortunately, it no longer works for me after the latest seasons patch, I can't load my main household with the updated mod. It gives me an error code of 10c4caa9d:eeb 17472.
Test Subject
#303 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 10:58 PM
This mod may not be compatible with the latest game update (note: I do not have Seasons but I am updated to the latest patch).

I installed this mod recently (since the most recent update) and it seems to have broken the 'go to work' interaction for my teen sim with a manual labor job. (the interaction in the queue disappears immediately). I have not tested with adults holding teen jobs, as I didn't have any yet. When I deleted the mod and restarted, my teen sim could go to work as normal. I did not check to see if it affects teens going to school, or if adults can still take teen jobs.

- I did have other custom content installed when this bug surfaced (mostly cosmetic stuff. nothing affecting careers) but the fact that the bug went away when I removed this mod makes me think this mod is the culprit.
- My game is up to date with version 1.45.62.1020
- I only have the Get to Work and City Living expansion packs, and no game packs or stuck packs
- I was using the most recent version of this mod, dated Feb 2016 on the file page.

Hope this can be resolved soon, assuming you're still supporting the mod. Either way, thank you!
Forum Resident
#304 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 3:08 AM
None of the custom careers are working after the latest patch. Please update, thanks!
Test Subject
#305 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 9:13 PM
Hope someone will give us an Update when this mod gets updated again.
Yeah i'm always tired of updating it everytime a new patch comes out.... Shame it feels like a NEEDED mod as I don't want some Sims to really have a good job.
Test Subject
#306 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zehra0101
Updated Version by cas-fulleditmode

Updated again by cas-fulleditmode
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 6:09 PM
any chance to update it for the new 13 patch and expansion??
Test Subject
#308 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 4:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellessarr
any chance to update it for the new 13 patch and expansion??

cas-fulleditmode said some time ago that it should work , but if you experience any problems please report here or his tumblr if you have an account
Test Subject
#309 Old 21st Feb 2019 at 4:11 PM
will this work with get famous? also i cant download the updated mod anyway from the tumblr page as the download link says "site down while we move to new server)
Forum Resident
#310 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 8:38 PM
@DragonWolf5589: You can download from here if you wish:
http://bienchen83.bplaced.net/s4/mo...ybienchen83.rar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#311 Old 11th Apr 2019 at 2:12 AM
is this working?
Test Subject
#312 Old 15th Sep 2019 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitsunechan'w'
is this working?

no at least i had to remove it to make my game load up
Field Researcher
#313 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 8:42 AM
None of these provided links to updated versions no longer work. I get "Error 404. Sorry, we can‘t find that page. You may want to take a look at the homepage" and "the URL you requested could not be found". And the original mod doesn't work for me either. I truly hope someone out there can keep this great mod up-to-date! This is a great and highly useful mod.

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Page 13 of 13