Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garden Gloves

by WhiteRain Posted 24th Sep 2014 at 11:17 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:39 PM
This automatically changes to gloves when do gardening staff or it's accessory which ones stays forever?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 6:42 PM
Yessssssss! Thank you for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 6:57 AM
I have been yelling at the screen for days because of the fact that the two styles of gloves are totally useless for gardening! Thank your husband for me too, for convincing you to upload this. A very practical and useful mod! :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SViperLT
This automatically changes to gloves when do gardening staff or it's accessory which ones stays forever?

It is an accesssory I'm afraid, would be awsome if it had done that
I usualy have my gardening outfitt at number 5 in everyday clothing, that way I know it's the last one on the list, if that helps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kenbo
I have been yelling at the screen for days because of the fact that the two styles of gloves are totally useless for gardening! Thank your husband for me too, for convincing you to upload this. A very practical and useful mod!

You are very welcome (from both of us ).
So glad I was not the only one missing gardening gloves
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Papercat
Yessssssss! Thank you for this

You are very welcome
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 6:06 PM
I love it, just what I needed, thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:28 PM
Yay!! One of my sim families are "living off the land" so to speak and make all their money from gardening and fishing and I kept thinking it's so weird that she's on her knees pulling weeds with her bare hands and her jeans aren't dirty, and her hands aren't dirty, and that would be painful considering how big her garden is!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xnewxdiabolicx
I love it, just what I needed, thank you!

Your welcome
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
Yay!! One of my sim families are "living off the land" so to speak and make all their money from gardening and fishing and I kept thinking it's so weird that she's on her knees pulling weeds with her bare hands and her jeans aren't dirty, and her hands aren't dirty, and that would be painful considering how big her garden is!!

I'v been thinking about making some pants with pads (texture only) and dirt but i'm still quite new to the sims 4 so it might take some time Love the sound of that though, "living off the land" :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 1:32 AM
Those are so cute~ thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:55 AM
lovely mod for my gardener sims! sorry if this is an odd question as it's your self-sim, but would you consider uploading her? she's beautiful!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aberrantanecdote
lovely mod for my gardener sims! sorry if this is an odd question as it's your self-sim, but would you consider uploading her? she's beautiful!

I'm sorry but I deleted my game shortly after making the gloves as it was taking up alot of my time playing. I recently decided to reinstall but to play on a more casual bases, If I do find her again, then I will, thank you for the lovely comment tho, and I dont find the question odd at all.

ps: sorry for the very very late reply.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 4:34 PM
Thanks! They are so cute I thank your hubby as well! I'm just getting my self-sim into gardening now and while looking through the gardening mods I saw your gloves and was like WANT WANT WANT! I hope you continue to create things, that's very cool and I admire those who are able to! Great job!