Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nilou's retextures of Sentate's short-sleeve raglan for teens

by dharden Posted 1st Oct 2014 at 6:01 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2014 at 11:40 AM by dharden : Add poly count

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 11:58 AM
These are nice blouses, but they don't work in my game. If I open the packages in SimPE I miss the texture images. Maybe, you can fix it? Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gabilei123
These are nice blouses, but they don't work in my game. If I open the packages in SimPE I miss the texture images. Maybe, you can fix it? Thanks.

The texture images are absent because the packages use texture referencing . These tops use the exact same textures as Nilou's originals, and draw their textures from Nilou's packages. That saves a lot of space in a 20-item set, but it also means that you have to have Nilou's packages for mine to work.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Dec 2014 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dharden
The texture images are absent because the packages use texture referencing . These tops use the exact same textures as Nilou's originals, and draw their textures from Nilou's packages. That saves a lot of space in a 20-item set, but it also means that you have to have Nilou's packages for mine to work.

Oh, thank you very much!
And I wish you a happy new year!