Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Circuit Diagram Tattoo

by Thumpbunny Posted 1st Oct 2014 at 12:33 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 1:32 AM
sweet
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:10 AM
very nicely done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:45 PM
very nice :) Hope you will keep enjoying making mods etc. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 3:17 PM
can you upload your created sims (on the description picture) as well? great job, the tattoo looks great, thanks. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 4:41 PM
Hey that girl is beautiful can you put for download?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 12:49 AM
Congratulations on your first CC upload. Thanks so much for sharing your creations! I look forward to seeing more cool body paints, and other mods for my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 2:38 PM
Great mod love Faith was just curious where did you get that glove in your pic from?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 11:32 AM
Thanks heaps for the positive feedback. I am working on a few projects but am not too sure they'll be acceptable here due to the rules. I'm hoping to get some feedback regarding the status of the adult version of this site sooner or later.
As far as the Faith sim is concerned, she was just a download from the built-in Sims 4 gallery so, as someone else's work, I'm not comfortable uploading her.
As for the glove, I can't remember "exactly" where I found it but Im pretty sure I came across it while browsing one of those compilation blogs that tracks mods and links to the appropriate pages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 12:54 PM
Thank You! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th May 2015 at 7:39 AM
Thank you very much !!!