Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 2:49 AM
Oh my god, my fiance and my daughter are totally obsessed with Star Wars. I got ridiculously excited about this for someone who...doesn't even care about Star Wars, lol. My daughter sometimes helps me create Sims (she always makes them terrible people though) so she is going to loooooovvvee this patch.

Also, more jobs are coming!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart just grew three sizes. They better not be more crazy ones, lol.

The Test of Time Challenge BLOG
Sims 4 stories blog HERE
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#252 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:41 AM
I think they'll be making a world creator soon, 'cause EA probably knows the worlds are pretty small. I can totally see a world builder and park builder. Just imagine being able to make your own parks and adding your own special touch to existing ones. They want Sims to be more customizable, and I think they got lots more in store.
Scholar
#253 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 12:38 AM
Marco and Polo should be back... They did it for The Sims 2... x)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 5:43 AM
So can we assume that Sims 4 is not selling well because these are all free and coming so soon?
Mad Poster
#255 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 6:16 AM
Either that or they're simply giving us stuff that they had planned to give us at release anyway. I'd believe either one of those reasons.
Theorist
#256 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:01 PM
Guys.
!!

Look in the back.That's all I need to say.
Test Subject
#257 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:09 PM
I guess the sales weren't doing so good? Anyway finally some good news. Now if they will only give us toddlers and better babies for free as well.
Mad Poster
#258 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 12:52 AM
Here is the link about the pools, picked it up on the forums. P in pools, oh my!
http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/...ogged-ghost.htm

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 12:54 AM
We need real babies, pre teens and also real old people. It would be a nice touch. Maybe something like this…
Forum Resident
#260 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
Guys.
!!

Look in the back.That's all I need to say.

I hadn't seen the pool at first, so i thought you wanted to point out the female sim wanting to blow the ghost away with a blowdryer.
Instructor
#261 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 5:41 AM
Pools better come with diving boards in the patch. Right now I have a fountain pretending to be a pool and it's very sad.
Mad Poster
#262 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 6:17 AM
I wonder when they'll make a special spell to turn everyone in the cathedral into chickens - including the caster if he/she isn't careful.
Mad Poster
#263 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 6:35 AM
i'm getting pretty excited for pools! changing the depth should be interesting
Alchemist
#264 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desu
I guess the sales weren't doing so good? Anyway finally some good news. Now if they will only give us toddlers and better babies for free as well.

It has so far only sold 790 000 copies, not as good as the others.

I don't know man The Sims 3 has become more interesting to me now, it just feels bigger and better than 4
Lab Assistant
#265 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 8:52 AM
New career paths in December :-)
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 9:31 AM
I hope they introduce pool steps:
Forum Resident
#267 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
i'm getting pretty excited for pools! changing the depth should be interesting

I was pretty surprised that you could change the depth. I mean, first they say we don't get pools because the engine makes changing the ground problematic and now we can go even deeper than before in just two months. I'm happy but it's just... odd.
Mad Poster
#268 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 11:52 AM
How are pools and basement going to work, given the incredible depth of pools? I'm guessing it's just normal wall heights, transitioned to pools. It'd probably make things easier for them in the long run, too.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#269 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
It has so far only sold 790 000 copies, not as good as the others.

Where did you get this number? It's not just "not as good", it's terrible. I would think the game has sold considerably less than TS3, but I'd think those numbers are quite wrong.
Alchemist
#270 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 12:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rodrigues
Where did you get this number? It's not just "not as good", it's terrible. I would think the game has sold considerably less than TS3, but I'd think those numbers are quite wrong.

VGChartz

well, I don't know much about how much a The Sims game should have sold in x amount of time, I sure do know how much each one has sold etc but I do know that it's not as good as the others.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#271 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 2:24 PM
This thread is very useful; however,I think it is time to close it and make a thread per new thing.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Locked thread
Page 11 of 11