Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:52 PM
Default WCIF Alien Skins and Skins in unique colors
Hello all, I am a big fan of the Sims 4 and I would like to know if anyone has created any alien skins, star trek species skins or even just skins of unique colors for all ages and genders. If anyone can direct me to them, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all so much!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair57
Hello all, I am a big fan of the Sims 4 and I would like to know if anyone has created any alien skins, star trek species skins or even just skins of unique colors for all ages and genders. If anyone can direct me to them, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all so much!

there's one that's a perfect SIMpsons http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=536838 , only one of have really seen to date, I'm in the same boat with a preference for more unique skins.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ceyllynn
there's one that's a perfect SIMpsons http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=536838 , only one of have really seen to date, I'm in the same boat with a preference for more unique skins.
Got it, thank you, I imagine it's just a matter of time before creators will come out with all kinds of stuff.
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:49 PM
Here is a good selection of colors to use, if you want more bright colored variety
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misstrgal
Here is a good selection of colors to use, if you want more bright colored variety
I appreciate that, where are they located? Thank you so much.
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mmahair57
I appreciate that, where are they located? Thank you so much.

did you click the "here" hotlink, should have taken you straight to the tumblr page, with a link to download, the skins are located in skintones in cas if you already downloaded them, they are actual skintones
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:53 PM
Sorry, I could not see the link in the original post, I found it when you explained, thank you so much for your help!