Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:02 PM
@happycowlover

LOL
i love your avatar hahaha
(sorry for going off topic )
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:16 PM
It's not off topic. At least, it isn't now that I disagreed with you. :P

ETA: No offense, happycowlover. It's just so... *shudder* How can I drink water ever again, knowing the truth about those fish...?
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:21 PM
@Best_Leopard

Okay
'oh wow shiny red button on you comment i wonder what it will do if i press it, i can't fight the temptation, must press'

also water goes through a filter before it comes out of the tap so tap water should be safe to drink
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#29 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:48 PM
That ... needs ... to have ... my fingerprint on it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
also water goes through a filter before it comes out of the tap so tap water should be safe to drink

That takes care of the physical filth, but what will wash away the psychic stain of their fishy lust?
Top Secret Researcher
#31 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Best_Leopard
That takes care of the physical filth, but what will wash away the psychic stain of their fishy lust?

@Best_Leopard
sorry don't know the answer to your question
Instructor
#32 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:24 PM
Read this carefully:

Do you know that right now,in this moment I am writing something you would all agree on?
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:35 PM
@Edero

not every one agreed with the comment because you have one disagree on your comment
i'm going to make that two because i can't fight the temptation i must press the shiny red button
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#34 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 3:59 PM
@coolsim22 --

Ah, but @Edero said that we would all agree on it, not with it. If we all disagree, then we really all agree with each other while disagreeing with the post. Yes?
#35 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 3:02 AM
You guys are making that shiny red button so much harder to avoid....

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Field Researcher
#36 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:47 AM
Who disagree with my post is a big fan of Justin Bieber! :D
Inventor
#37 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 9:37 AM Last edited by StupidFlanders : 10th Oct 2014 at 5:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by NabucodonosorII
Who disagree with my post is a big fan of Justin Bieber! :D

Well played, sir.

edit: In anger I disagreed with my own post.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Alchemist
#38 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 11:54 AM
I disagree just because.

I come in peace
#39 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:30 PM
this thread is just asking for disagrees
Instructor
#40 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 7:17 PM
Do you know I got a ''red lego''?
Field Researcher
#41 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza

Lol that's terrible :D
Mad Poster
#42 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:02 PM
"I may not agree with what you said, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
Mad Poster
#43 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 10:58 PM Last edited by grammapat : 12th Oct 2014 at 10:59 PM. Reason: disagreed with self
FranH: that should be, " I may not agree with what you said, but I will defend to the death my right to disagree.."
or should that be, " I may not agree with your disageeing, but I will defend to the point of a hangnail your right to be disagreeable"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:23 PM Last edited by karamela131 : 13th Oct 2014 at 8:04 PM.
Yes, yes, you disagree... But who told you that the disagree button is to be used only if you disagree???
Other functions off the disagree button…
I disagree because I eat all the pie and now I have stomach cramps. I want to get revenge from the universe. So bring me the disagree button. Innocent and good posts are the better to fulfill my needs, posts full of information also. He he, posts that is impossible to disagree, are the perfect victims.
I disagree because I feel that I am invisible. All the bastards are wrighting and posting and have a good time. I am to shy for this, so I will make them fill my invisible presence. I will disagree, with everybody in this thread. After 4 or 5 pages marked with my disagree in every post, I feel better. I almost feel like I exist.
I disagree because I don’t like the subject of the thread, yes I want to read all about it, but learning things that makes me feel unhappy, makes me anxious. So I return the favor by disagree with each and every one of you, unholy bastards, who make me feel that way.
I hate my mother, I really hate this $#@&^ so, I disagree with everybody. No this is not making me feel better. I have to disagree some more.
And of course there will be always minor reasons to push the disagree bottom.
I don’t like the bastards user name, I don’t like the bastards avatar, I don’t like that the bastard thinks he\she is funny, I don’t like the bastards kindness, or cleverness or stupidity, or that think he\she wrote before 9 months.
So, please fellow simmers, don’t wander why so many of us, from time to time, have the uncontrollable urge to push the red button.
Inventor
#45 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karamela131
Yes, yes, you disagree... But who told you that the disagree button is to be used only if you disagree???
Other functions off the disagree button…
I disagree because I eat all the pie and now I have stomach cramps. I want to get revenge from the universe. So bring me the disagree button. Innocent and good posts are the better to fulfill my needs, posts full of information also. He he, posts that is impossible to disagree, are the perfect victims.
I disagree because I feel that I am invisible. All the bastards are wrighting and posting and have a good time. I am to shy for this, so I will make them fill my invisible presence. I will disagree, with everybody in this thread. After 4 or 5 pages marked with my disagree in every post, I feel better. I almost feel like I exist.
I disagree because I don’t like the subject of the thread, yes I want to read all about it, but learning things that make me feel unhappy, make me anxious. So I return the favor by disagree with each and every one of you, unholy bastards, who make me feel that way.
I hate my mother, I really hate this $#@&^ so, I disagree with everybody. No this is not making me feel better. I have to disagree some more.
And of course there will be always minor reasons to push the disagree bottom.
I don’t like the bastards user name, I don’t like the bastards avatar, I don’t like that the bastard thinks he\she is funny, I don’t like the bastards kindness, or cleverness or stupidity, or that think he\she wrote before 9 months.
So, please fellow simmers, don’t wander why so many of us, from time to time, have the uncontrollable urge to push the red button.

This post made all the buttons necessary, you deserve a cookie for this.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Theorist
#46 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:55 PM
Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you.
If you don't succeed blame everyone else.
A friend in need is likely a drug addict.
Children are future criminals.

And finally:

"Arbeit macht frei." - Mohandas Gandhi
Mad Poster
#47 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:41 PM
But I still would like to know what means the German that Gandi said.

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 8:02 PM
Lol, no Gandi, it means "work makes (you) free".
Gandi on the other hand had said First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
:lovestruc Dedicated to all disagree victims.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#49 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 10:33 PM
Actually, it doesn't mean that - literally at least. There's no 'you' in the phrase. It is 'work made free' which is suggestively different. Ghandi didn't say that - it was used in a much more sinister context.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#50 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Actually, it doesn't mean that - literally at least. There's no 'you' in the phrase. It is 'work made free' which is suggestively different. Ghandi didn't say that - it was used in a much more sinister context.

"Suggestively" --? Who DID say it, what does it mean...what does any of it mean! So I must disagree.

Page 2 of 3