Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Britney Spears

by Cleos Posted 10th Oct 2014 at 12:40 AM - Updated 11th Oct 2014 at 12:56 PM by Cleos

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 1:52 AM
Looks great and you're moving in a good direction.

If I may offer a bit of a constructive critique.

Her face seems off and I think the reason why is that the flaring on her nose is off. The sims nose is lacking flare in the nostrils whereas Britney has nostrils that are flared out a bit more and wider in the nose area. Maybe I'm describing it wrong, but hopefully you see what I mean.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 2:31 AM
Thanks I love Britney sims :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 9:30 AM
What a fantastic job you did. Best Britney, apart from herself , I've seen during the years. Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 1:08 PM
thank you i love brit
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chris41279
Looks great and you're moving in a good direction.

If I may offer a bit of a constructive critique.

Her face seems off and I think the reason why is that the flaring on her nose is off. The sims nose is lacking flare in the nostrils whereas Britney has nostrils that are flared out a bit more and wider in the nose area. Maybe I'm describing it wrong, but hopefully you see what I mean.

Thank you so much, Chris41279 - I agree completely! I decided to create Britney at first without any CC, and I found it extremely hard to 'drag-and-sculp' her face, and especially her nose.
I just couldn't get her nostrils wide and higher than it was right now, or the nose tip would be moved with it as well, but that might be just me getting used to the game!
I decided to make a facemask to add more realism to her features and I hoped the nose would come along with it, and I think it looks okay, but I agree that the resemblance of the nose isn't uncanny as I'd like.
Thanks for your feedback!

Quote: Originally posted by psejjy
omg i want that lip!!! separate ver. plz!!!!

Thanks psejjy, the separate lipstick version is in the works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 5:15 PM
Great work, I like that the face paint isn't so overdone, it doesn't make the sim look out of place graphic wise.
She reminds me a bit of Katherine Heigl too, from Grey's Anatomy!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 7:27 PM
Oh very nice! TBH I clicked this trying to figure out what CC you used on her face and was surprised to find you made the entire thing! Can't wait for the lip separate. (:
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 8:04 PM
Wow. she looks so original. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:37 AM
Cleos! this is TOXIC!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:46 AM
OMG I need that skin!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:07 PM
For the ones having trouble with the facemask which appears to be NOT included - I just uploaded it as a seperate .rar file, and MTS will hopefully load the file so you can all add it to your mods folder. Sorry for the inconvinience
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:54 PM
great!! thanks
Theorist
#14 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cleos
For the ones having trouble with the facemask which appears to be NOT included - I just uploaded it as a seperate .rar file, and MTS will hopefully load the file so you can all add it to your mods folder. Sorry for the inconvinience

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:48 PM
This is awesome!!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 11:21 PM
She looks like Katherine Heigl not Britney...
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 1:54 AM
I think she looks great, buuuuttttt Britney was SOOOOO not the 90's lol. Great job =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:41 AM
Excellent work. Thank you for share. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 10:20 AM
Your slaying! keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 12:24 AM
Not bad, but I think you're working in a much more similar version. Working something can improve a lot and view this in your profile and avatar. I hope to see this new version soon.

You have Flickr or Tumblr for your sims?

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jan 2015 at 12:56 PM
Doesn't look like her but beautiful sim for sure!

Seluxerez has a spit image of her but needs help improving her look, you two should team up

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:41 PM
Excellent work, Could you perhaps make Avril Lavigne with the facemask makeup as well? I would greatly appreciate it.
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 9:12 PM
I think her face is so realistic that the maxis hair looks weird on her, lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Jan 2021 at 3:06 PM
Great sim, thanks. I have her in a Celebrity Mansion, alone. I MCC'd our relationship to friends and now I just visit her at night for deep plasma drinking. Best sim ever. Wish I had the plain grey hoodie though.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2023 at 9:08 AM
the shaved head britney seems in poor taste, imo :/ good job other wise, though. you really captured her likeness.