Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

//Testers Wanted// 2 new hairstyles 1 updated

by .indiemilk Posted 28th Mar 2005 at 10:07 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2005 at 10:09 PM by pinksuki2k

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:11 PM
wow im first....im downloading now
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:14 PM
Very nice I'm downloading to test now. Thank you for posting them
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:16 PM
Super great mesh love it u rock!! :>
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Mar 2005 at 10:19 PM
cute ponytail.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 7:35 AM
They look great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:33 AM
They look awesome great job thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 1:42 PM
Thank you so much for the updated ponytail mesh-it's beautiful.Are we allowed to recolour all the files on it?I ask as I'd really like it in other colours for my game-and want to recolour them-I can't upload anything to the exchange so it's not like I'd be putting the files up for download anywhere really (and I'd not do it unless I had permission anyhow)-unless you want a few recolours posted in this thread maybe-for when/if anyone asks for some?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 2:13 PM Last edited by pinksuki2k : 29th Mar 2005 at 2:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Kamai
Thank you so much for the updated ponytail mesh-it's beautiful.Are we allowed to recolour all the files on it?I ask as I'd really like it in other colours for my game-and want to recolour them-I can't upload anything to the exchange so it's not like I'd be putting the files up for download anywhere really (and I'd not do it unless I had permission anyhow)-unless you want a few recolours posted in this thread maybe-for when/if anyone asks for some?

Hi thank you so much for asking first and sure you can recolor them and post here or on another thread since they're Maxis' textures, go ahead, hehe. I have more free time lately, so I'm going to work on getting them to show on teens as the teens hair is the normal. I'll work on that next and then I'll upload and updated version if all goes well :mrpantha:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 3:25 PM
It's go time. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 4:26 PM
lovely, as always. i still have my fingers crossed for the teen version! thanks for the PM, by the way. :D

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:23 PM
Yummy! :p
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:29 PM
Really stinkin hot, really really really stinkin hot.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:59 PM
Yeah I want a teen one too!! I would love to see all my long hair meshes for teens!!
#15 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 7:50 PM
cute pony tails downloading now
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:42 PM
Hey all. I'm glad you all enjoy the meshes. The only prob I'm having is converting these meshes to teens. The new version of SimPE is A LOT faster so it took no time to go in experiment, BUT no matter what I do, nothing changes for the teens. It's weird. I tried like 3 or 4 times trying different methods each time and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions are welcome because i know that people want more variety for the teens and I want to provide it for you all.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinksuki2k
Hi thank you so much for asking first and sure you can recolor them and post here or on another thread since they're Maxis' textures, go ahead, hehe. I have more free time lately, so I'm going to work on getting them to show on teens as the teens hair is the normal. I'll work on that next and then I'll upload and updated version if all goes well :mrpantha:

Thanks!I've got several colours done-platinum,a more natural auburn sort of colour, blueblack, black, and a couple unnatural colours like hot pink, dark blue, dark green and maroon-I'll upload them on the board tomorrow-either here or on another thread-if I do it on another thread I'll add a link to them here.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:41 PM
Thanks a lot for fixing the fauxhawkponytail!I've tested the other mesh,sorry,but it doesn't move right in the game,weirdlooking,it needs fixing,I'm afraid.Otherwise,thanks again!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sussifriberg
Thanks a lot for fixing the fauxhawkponytail!I've tested the other mesh,sorry,but it doesn't move right in the game,weirdlooking,it needs fixing,I'm afraid.Otherwise,thanks again!!

Hi, thanks for letting me know. I haven't tried the second hair out in game yet...I'll go take a look at it now. :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:48 PM
The Fauxhawk has been my fave hair lately and I love how youve improved it thx again!
#21 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 9:03 PM
I really like both of them. They both look great in the game but the long pull back looks a little weird when you rotate the head and it kinda shakes.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 9:08 PM
Very nice, well done! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 11:04 PM
Very well done!I downloaded the first one you made and noticed the problem.I too would like the teen version but am not desperate.I just got SimPE to work and I am trying to make new meshes so good luck to me and praise the lord for making earth.

"Clive slipped through my fingers and went to heaven."-Me
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:46 AM
gaaah i really like all these meshes but i have no idea how to install them to the sim 2 i save them and download them then when i double click it it opens photoshop, please tell me how to do it it has been bugging me coz i luv all these meshes there awesome
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 12:45 PM
Awesome again and like them a lot Thx for your work.
Page 1 of 4