Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Rude/Flirty/Enchanting Introductions (UPDATE: 2022-11-09)

by egureh Posted 11th Oct 2014 at 3:36 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2022 at 5:48 AM by egureh

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:29 AM
Could you divided mod into separate components?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fday
Could you divided mod into separate components?

Sure, I've added. Maybe it'll take minutes or hours to show in the attachment.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 12:40 PM
There seems to be a problem with your "NoAutoRudeFlirtyEnchantingGreetings" download, when unzipping file I keep getting a notice of errors and the file has 0 KB? the other files are fine though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Summer25
There seems to be a problem with your "NoAutoRudeFlirtyEnchantingGreetings" download, when unzipping file I keep getting a notice of errors and the file has 0 KB? the other files are fine though.

I've checked, the download link is fine, I could unzip the file correctly.
Maybe another try?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:45 PM
Thanks for this! I foresee it being an issue in the future, so definitely getting this mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 2:12 PM
Thanks egureh, have re-downloaded the first file so many times but it's still staying "error" every time I try to unzip it and then when I check the file it has 0 KB? any way I can use the separate files instead, thank you for sharing these mods, they will be very helpful in the game.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Summer25

Seems like I have a similar problem here - though I don't get the notice of errors, the downloaded file ("NoAutoRudeFlirtyEnchantingGreetings") appears to be empty. Will try to download each file separately!
I also would love to thank you for making this mod! I found it weird that my sims could be rude with someone for no particular reason O_O

The other thing that I find very annoying is that non-active sims can actually start a love affair on their own Switching between households I noticed some of my sims had already fallen in love with someone not meant to be their partner // Hopefully, "NoAutoFlirtyGreetings" will help to reduce the number of such cases! (Though I wish EA would have added "the loyalty trait" from the start)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:12 PM
This is brilliant! I stopped rotating families because it was ruined by them flirting with others while I was away. Drove me batty. Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 10:31 PM
Thank you! I have been wishing for a mod like this to stop my Sims from flirting with everyone they meet.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:48 AM
Like so many others, I've been waiting for a No Flirty Introduction mod. Most of my Sims' "affairs" seem to be initiated by the Flirty Introduction, so I'm sure this will help cull the amount of "lovers" down. I especially appreciate how you split this up, as I'm oddly quite fine with my Sims being rude and obnoxious.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:32 AM
wow~!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 8:22 AM
Yes, downloaded the "NoAutoRudeFlirtyEnchantingGreetings.zip" this morning and unzipped the file with no problems, and the file is now 5 KB, thank you!

Nightwyl, perhaps it will work for you now too, do try it again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 6:15 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 1:53 AM
You're the best.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:01 PM
Not working for me... btw i'm using the pools patch.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 3:28 AM
Last game was pink-bar heavy, installed this very cool mod and hoping for better luck with npcs this time around. thanks so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 7:06 AM
Would this prevent sims from cheating on their' spouses while i play other households?i've been looking ages for something like this.

even if not, Great mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 10:59 AM
Do you take requests?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:19 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 4:59 AM
thx for this one! ;)
Instructor
#22 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 10:57 PM
Is this compatible with the newest patch?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babyliss
Is this compatible with the newest patch?

No update means no need to update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 7:32 AM Last edited by BarneyZero : 5th Feb 2015 at 8:23 AM.
Wow, I just noticed there was an update for this mod. I'm still using the original version wich released months ago, but didn't noticed any problems, I hope it wasn't that important to update... :S

However with the newest patch, I see some weird things happening in my town, NPCs waving to my active household's front door and to the empty street when they spawn in the neighborhood, is this because of the mod or just the devs messed up something again?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 8:42 PM
Does this apply to all your mods for Feb.03.2015 Patch too?

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Page 1 of 4