Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#26 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 5:22 AM
"Dude" is 14. So unless the parents okay it, that might not be possible.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 3:28 PM Last edited by gazania : 12th Oct 2014 at 6:49 AM.
And the disk is not officially lost yet. For all the OP knows, a sibling or friend might have squirreled it away and is playing it somewhere. Or, as jaytee95 mentioned here, a parent confiscated the disk. (Though in that case, a parent would usually tell the child why and what the child needs to do to get it back. That would be strange if the parent did not.)

Sometimes, things turn up when you're not looking for them. Perhaps it's because you aren't as stressed.

I believe the OP should ask family members, make sure someone else doesn't have the disk, then take a long walk, shoot hoops, watch the flowers grow or the leaves fall, and just take a break from the game for a while. Give the room a good tidy, if the OP hasn't done that already. Be extra-aware of things covering the area near the computer. Most of the time, when you lose something, it's near the last place you remember seeing it (barring that sneaky sibling or friend, or crafty parent). Don't forget to look behind and under furniture and other items. Once I lost a CD for months, only to find it had fallen in the back of well-used drawer. (It was noticeably dirty and scratched, but usable.)

If all else fails, then perhaps ask for the disk as a gift or save up for a new one and ask the parents to get it (or try to locate it at a local thrift store or yard sale). But give it a week, or better yet, two weeks first.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 1:01 AM
The best way to find the disk is to buy a new one lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 4:09 AM
Just a thought, but have you looked around the computer? I mean, really look, move things around, look under things. I find that 90% of the time when I lose something it is generally close by, with something on top of it.

You also might be able to find a good used one at a Flea Market, if you have one in your town.

I, too, have M&G and still need to have the disc in the drive to load the game. My disc stays in the drive, also. But unlike OP only I use my computer.
Page 2 of 2