Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Texture overrides: PJsCropped

by plasticbox Posted 13th Oct 2014 at 5:17 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2014 at 6:51 PM by plasticbox

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:17 PM
I don't know what those look like by heart, so I'm not entirely sure what all you changed here. Could you please provide more specific details?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:42 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 13th Oct 2014 at 6:52 PM.
You mean post pics of the originals?

E: I attached pics of every single one of them now, original see respective thumbnail. This is what you will see in CAS anyway.

Also had forgotten the in-game pic, is also attached now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 6:52 PM
Oh, these are much more tasteful. Thank you for these!

I do think comparison shots of these and the originals would better emphasize the differences, especially since most people may have veered away from using the originals in the first place (at least I thought they were too blindingly neon for frequent use).
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 7:00 PM
See edit above, I attached all of the CAS pictures now. The thumbs should be clear enough I hope?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 7:01 PM
Took me a second to figure out where the comparison was in those pictures XD But that's much better, thank you!

And like Tabby said, I have mine replaced anyway, along with a bunch of recolors, so I would've had no idea. heh. Anywho. They are MUCH better. Thank you for sharing! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 11:31 AM
These look so much better, thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 5:03 PM
^_^ ty..ty..ty..
Thanks for making them look "normal" ^_^, very much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:08 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 5:19 PM
Thanks you !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 6:38 AM
Nice new look thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 8:40 PM
thanks i found the long ones ugly
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Mar 2020 at 11:06 AM
I can't seem to get these to work. They game recognizes I have the mod, but they don't appear.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible!-Walt Disney