Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20s Hair -NEW MESH-

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 16th Oct 2014 at 8:27 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2014 at 7:41 PM by Vampire_aninyosaloh

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 8:41 PM
I can't wait to see it in the game :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:06 PM
FINALLY some quality new hair styles! Love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 9:56 PM
Thank you sooooooooooooo much for this mesh! You made my day! NO! You made my Sims 4 game!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 10:04 PM
Looking good!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 10:15 PM
Thank You!!!!! I have been looking for retro hair since the game came out! you are awesome!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 10:31 PM
Where in the world did you find the meshes?? I can never find meshes in any game except Bethesda games.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 10:38 PM
Very nice! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 11:02 PM
Oh Dear!!! Why not earlier. :) Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 11:12 PM
The hair is gorgeous! But I had some trouble with it affecting the Sims' body. Certain colors morph the Sims' body around the waist, legs, rear, neck, and face. Which is so disappointing, because I'd love to (maybe over)use this mesh!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxeternallywritingxx
The hair is gorgeous! But I had some trouble with it affecting the Sims' body. Certain colors morph the Sims' body around the waist, legs, rear, neck, and face. Which is so disappointing, because I'd love to (maybe over)use this mesh!

Hmm that's strange... I've tried all colors and they didn't seem to do anything weird. What exactly is happening?

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hmm that's strange... I've tried all colors and they didn't seem to do anything weird. What exactly is happening?

This shows the majority of the error. A few different colors do a few different things. When clothes are worn it covers up/fixes the issue, so I can certainly bare it to use such a lovely style, but I figured it was worth bringing up. ^^;
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxeternallywritingxx
This shows the majority of the error. A few different colors do a few different things. When clothes are worn it covers up/fixes the issue, so I can certainly bare it to use such a lovely style, but I figured it was worth bringing up. ^^;

This is utterly strange. Are you certain it's the hair causing it? I've tried the same color without clothes and I don't get that error, look:

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:04 AM
Tolle Kreationen! Ich habe bisher alles von Dir heruntergeladen!!!!Vielen Dank für Deine Arbeit!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 8:38 AM
I am more selective than for my hair downloads for the sims 3 but this one is very pretty ! Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 10:59 AM
This is CUTE!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 11:08 AM
Thanks a lot..it looks lovely
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 11:10 AM
Absolutely lovely! Nice to see some vintage items being made already, thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:24 PM
I haven't downloaded any new hair for Sims 4 yet, but this one is a "gotta have." Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 2:33 PM
That is sooo pretty. Thank you; Anyone else having crash issues with some cc hairs? I've read a few topics but haven't found anything that helped really
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZoraVenka
That is sooo pretty. Thank you; Anyone else having crash issues with some cc hairs? I've read a few topics but haven't found anything that helped really

i have big troubles with CC-hair, many of them crashs my game...there is nothing to do, i gess...only waiting for better CCs...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 8:32 PM
Now make Art Deco houses!
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 12:40 AM
This is utterly strange. Are you certain it's the hair causing it? I've tried the same color without clothes and I don't get that error, look:

I tried it without anything else on the sim and it only happened when the hair was used. I have no idea what could cause it, but I don't think it's anything you should be worried about. ^^;
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:46 AM
I had the same problem other than that its a lovely creation!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elphies1andonly
I had the same problem other than that its a lovely creation!

I also had this problem with the hair sadly.
Page 1 of 2