Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 8:29 PM
Anyone know how to create Flooring?
Hi, my apologies if this has been asked elsewhere. I have seen that a few people have been successful in creating floors and was wondering if anyone knew what steps they may have taken to create them? Is it overly complicated in the sense that waiting for S4Studio would be better?
Advertisement
Sir Not Appearing In This Film
#2 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by playful
Hi, my apologies if this has been asked elsewhere. I have seen that a few people have been successful in creating floors and was wondering if anyone knew what steps they may have taken to create them? Is it overly complicated in the sense that waiting for S4Studio would be better?

Right now, it involves hex editing, so it can be fairly complicated if you are not used to it. Personally, I would wait for either WallEz or S4Studio to support floors, it shouldn't be long (hopefully).
Eminence Grise
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:53 AM
WallEz will have it later today
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:23 AM
Later today? As in tomorrow, depending on where you live? (Today's pretty close to over where I live.) Either way, guess I'll hold off on the walls I just finished, since matching flooring for them would be awesome.
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Later today? As in tomorrow, depending on where you live? (Today's pretty close to over where I live.) Either way, guess I'll hold off on the walls I just finished, since matching flooring for them would be awesome.

Version 0.1.2 of WallEz now supports floor tiles.

See http://sims4.the-prof.net/?page_id=455

codename: granthes -- Developer of Sims3/4 utilities
Now working on modding tools for the Sims 4 CAS Demo
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 3:30 AM
It's still today, so yay! Later today it was. Awesome. WallEz is a nifty little program (even if I did have problems with the xml part of it at first) and it's sure to be even niftier now. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:58 PM
Awesome news! Can't wait! Because no, I cannot hex edit hehe