Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 16596 times.
#1 31st Oct 2014 at 1:42 PM Last edited by justJones : 17th Jan 2015 at 8:10 PM.
Sims 4 Orphanage ChallengeWelcome to the Sims 4 Orphanage challenge. You, the owner of the orphanage have just received a new bath of young children and babies. But you realize they are not your average babies and children. They are a bit... Abnormal.
Your goal is to raise all the children to young adults. You can make this a generation thing.
Create a household with 2 Young Adults and as many children you want, minimum 4. If you have mods like this with this you may play with more than 6 children. You can change the amount of babies and the amount of children, doesn't matter.
The Orphanage can be as large as possible but must abide to these rules:
- The Orphanage must have a kitchen worth not more than 3,000 simoleons
- The Orphanage can have a garden, but you or your worker won't be in charge of that, the children will
- Easels are allowed
- Musical instruments such as Guitars and Violins are allowed. No pianos
- Baby toys are acceptable
- It can have as many floors as possible but don't make the house too fancy
- The Orphanage can have a TV, but not a very expensive one
- There must be a study room, a nursery where all your children sleep, a master bedroom(where the owner sleeps), a worker bedroom(in it is only a single bed with a dresser and a nightstand), a living room, a kitchen, 2 bathrooms(optional), a skill building room, a dining room(if needed) and a recreation room
- The study only contains desks, chairs and 1 computer
- the skill building room can have 4 different skill items
- The recreation room can only consist of, an object that increases fun, a computer and a athletic object
The Owner and Worker
You can only have 1 worker and you, the owner that are adults at the start. You'll need to roll one type of worker. He/she may be a diligent worker or he/she may be terrible. The traits come with it. Roll 1-6
- 1, You have found a diligent worker! He/She will not slack off but you must allow her some free time to do her stuff, or she will be angry at you, his/her traits are: Neat, Good and a random trait.
- 2, You have found a clumsy but smart worker. His/her traits are Clumsy, Genius and a random trait
- 3, Oh No! You found a lazy and useless worker he/she is also a little... cuckoo Her traits are: Lazy, Slob and Insane
- 4, Wow, you have hired a very, very green worker... His/er traits are: Loves The Outdoors, Perfectionist and a random trait
- 5, You found a worker with a job! He/she will only be helping when he/she is free. Randomize her traits
- 6, You found a very lazy, eats a lot of food and very money waster. His/her traits are: Lazy, Glutton or Foodie and Materialistic
When you create the children, you need to randomize their traits. But you can't have teens. Their clothing must be slightly less expensive.
As said, the children have dysfunctions, which you will roll for them. Roll from
- 1, Dyslexic: Dyslexia level: 1. Unable to read well. Need to get help from someone to complete homework.
- 2, Stomach disorders. Vomits after eating. You'll have to guide the child to to the toilet. If you fail to do so, your child cannot eat the next meal.
- 3, Dyslexic: Dyslexia level: 2. Unable to read clearly. Unable to go to school unless trained to read properly. How to train your child to read? You'll need to read to the child a story to the child 3 times then let him read a story book by him/herself
- 4, Paralyzed from the waist down. The child is unable to walk. That means he can't go to school. Food needs to be served to him. You can train him to walk. Walk step by step. Once he walks 10 steps he can walk!
- 5, Lactose Intolerant. Unable to eat food which contain milk or milk-made products including Yoghurt, Cereal, Cake etc.
- 6, Autistic. They learn slower but once found something that they learn quickly, they can continue along that path. Here's how it works. Another roll! If they get something three times, except nothing they can continue along that path
- 1, Nothing
- 2, Creativity
- 3, Social
- 4, Mental
- 5, Motor
- 6, Nothing
You fail the challenge if:
- One of your child dies
- You don't have enough money to pay bills
- You don't have enough money to pay salary.
- The owner dies but the child isn't aged to an adult
Good Luck! And as always, have fun! Feel free to post your game here!
#2 4th Nov 2017 at 8:31 AM
Can someone explain the steps thing in #4?
#3 7th Nov 2017 at 9:24 PM
Originally Posted by CallistaTheSim
Can someone explain the steps thing in #4?
same. I don't get it?