Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:17 PM
Marilyn manson and twiggy ramirez mods
Hey I want to find some sims that exactly or closely look like Marilyn manson and twiggy Ramirez does any one know were I can find some good looking ones for sims 3 or sims 4 or can you make them for me
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:18 PM
So much rules broken, WOW.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:36 PM

Let the shitstorm begin.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:44 PM
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:46 PM
Don't you just love people who don't read the rules?

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:03 AM
Man, you guys really need some actual drama, don't you? Maybe should lock y'all in the "What I hate about TS4" thread.

ChibiT, the place to go when you're trying to find CC is the Where Can I Find forum, which is linked at the top of this forum. Please also note that you're not allowed to post CC requests anywhere on the site, but there is a thread in WCIF which lists creators who take requests, so you can PM your request to someone who makes sims.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: No requests, please