Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unisex pirate eyepatch conversion

by necrodog Posted 9th Dec 2014 at 3:11 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 3:24 AM
Really nice. This goes in my game right away.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 10:06 AM
Oh, I am so glad you did this conversion - I can now take it off my to-do list! Thank you, it looks great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 8:09 PM
Can I get a Flipped Version?
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 5:14 PM
I think you should have the eyepatch available for all of the outfits, but other than that I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 1:28 AM
Awesome! but only available on the left eye???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 10:53 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Now my Sims 4 Parker Rain can actually appear normal. Hated him having two eyes. LoL.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 11:26 AM
can someone please tell me where the download button is?
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 8:37 PM
This is great, thanks! Is there any way to get it to fit against the face though instead of having a gap between?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th May 2016 at 1:16 AM
First and foremost - Thank you! I'm working on creating a pirate Sim, but I'm still looking for more pirate clothing. This is an awesome addition for the outfits.

I assume you know what it was REALLY used for, right? The eye-patch was a form of night vision for a pirate, since they'd (at times) have to chase an enemy below decks. Without it, going indoors after being out in the bright sunlight meant his eyes would have to adjust, enough time for the enemy to kill him! Having an eye-patch kept his eye in enough shade, so if he was to chase an enemy inside the ship, he'd be able to remove it and see the bad guy. Just a little history on it.

Steal from me and you steal TWICE!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 3:33 PM
Thx! Now Nick Fury can have his eye patch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 11:42 PM
Now the Governor can Reign BWAHAHAHA
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 6:46 AM
Thanks, I haven't put it in my game yet but it looks awesome from the pictures :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 6:46 AM
Thanks, I haven't put it in my game yet but it looks awesome from the pictures :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Oct 2019 at 8:40 PM
Thanks-I'm creating a Marie Mjolnir sim for my Soul Eater house :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2023 at 4:31 PM
Thank you so much! Now my TF2 Demoman Sim will look accurate, he looked really off without his eyepatch.