Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KF Tat Pack #26 - Hipster Boogaloo

by KisaFayd Posted 15th Dec 2014 at 12:39 AM - Updated 18th Dec 2014 at 10:53 PM by KisaFayd

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 8:00 PM
Hello, i have quite a bit of your tattoo packs downloaded and i am wondering, why do they not show up in game ?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 8:01 PM
Do they only show up for adult sims ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reiri
Do they only show up for adult sims ?

They are for teen, young adult, adult and elder. Both male and female.
As for why they arn't showing up, this seems to be happening randomly to people. These mods should not conflict with any other mods, not even other tattoo mods. I havn't been able to track down the problem mainly because I have not been able to replicate the problem. My mods work for me no matter how often I install, uninstall and reinstall these mods and the other mods I use.

Meow =^_^=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 10:26 AM
Could you please make a all in one version for all your tats, it gets kind of frustrating sorting threw so many mods.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 8:25 PM Last edited by KisaFayd : 18th Dec 2014 at 10:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by JSkidds2294
Could you please make a all in one version for all your tats, it gets kind of frustrating sorting threw so many mods.

I'm working on trying to combine all my tattoos into one super-package. I'm running into some problems though

Edit: Having one super .package seems to be impossible as Sims4 crashes on start-up when I try. However, I am condensing each of my tattoo mods. Within about an hour each will have an "Combined .package" version.
25 package files is better than 147

Meow =^_^=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 10:35 AM
great love it :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 3:52 PM
Was the intention of the deer to nod towards furries? :3