Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 1:09 AM
Default Nraas Mod & Jealousy Confusion
First let me start by saying Hello to all....Okay, so it's been a couple of years since I played the sims 3. I recently started playing again. So I updated my game and grabbed the Nraas mods that corresponds with the newest update. I have two married sims and the wife started flirting with her ex in front of the husband. He watched them and walked into the other room. There was no accusation of cheating or any anger from the husband whatsoever. So later, I had her invite the ex over and kiss him while her husband was at work. When he came home there wasn't any option for her to confess to cheating to him. So I went even further and had the wife and her ex woohoo and her husband was standing right in the room. A cloud with the wife's face with a huge red x shown above his head and it said he was upset, but he turned around again and walk out of the room. He didn't confront her, there was no betrayal moodlet, and no reduction in his feelings for her. As a matter of fact, he wanted to hold hands with her afterwards. I am not blaming Nraas mod by any means. I absolutely love his mods. I feel that they really help to make gameplay exciting. I know that it is something that I am doing wrong. I did visit his site. There I found that I can increase my jealousy intensity level. When I set it to high almost nothing happened, when it was set to low the husband became momentarily angry. I also had my jealousy scoring set to 100 when all of this happened. I know it's something I am not doing right. I want my jealousy to be to the point where if the sim in a relationship witnesses any romantic being played out by their significant other they become jealous and confront them. I need help figuring out how to set my jealousy to a setting that is more realistic basically. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. Thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 3:58 AM
If you have woohooer you can change the jealousy level to high for more drama.
There are a few settings for jealousy. At least for woohoo you could set it high as well as romance and maybe even edit the sneakiness level.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
If you have woohooer you can change the jealousy level to high for more drama.
There are a few settings for jealousy. At least for woohoo you could set it high as well as romance and maybe even edit the sneakiness level.

Hmm...I wonder what it is I'm not doing right because I say the settings for jealousy and I set my jealousy level to high and I have my "react to jealousy" settings underneath romance set to 100. So I'm not sure why the "accuse of cheating" interaction doesn't appear or why the husband doesn't react when he see's his wife cheating. The only thing that happens is the cloud appears with her face in it with a huge red x across her face. A picture of her face appears where their interactions are. If I hover my mouse over it, it says "Upset". He shows a bit of frustration as he throws his hands up and huffs and puffs and that's it. I want the "accuse of cheating" interaction back and the betrayal moodlet. Basically I want the EA jealousy back.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 12:52 AM
Now that I think about it....the jealousy was working like normal with the Nraas mods. It wasn't until after the 1.67 patch update that it stopped working right right with the "confess to cheating", "accuse of cheating", and betrayal and broken-heart moodlets. Could it be possible that maybe EA changed the jealousy to this lame thing that is similar to the sims 4 jealousy. If so, that is really lame.