Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 1:50 AM
Woohooer Mod Issue (attn Mod Experts ;) )
Hey everyone. I LOVE Nraas Woohooer mod, I mean c'mon, who doesn't like causing drama with their sims like teenagers getting pregnant? lol Anyway, I have an issue that I need help with and I have no clue how to post on Nraas's page so I am going here.

I had two teenage sims fall in love and get frisky and the girl got pregnant (no issue there). The boy teen decides to do the right thing and marry her (no problem there either). The teen girl ended up moving in with him and his parents. However I wanted the young newlyweds to live in a house of their own and raise their daughter, but the only way I could do that was to age up the teen boy sim into an adult (because apparently the woohooer mod doesn't allow two married teen sims to live in a home of their own like the Inteenimater for Sims 2 did...). That wasn't the issue either and I had no problem doing that. So the husband is an adult and his wife is a teen. They get all moved into their new home and... HERE is the issue:
THEY WON'T SLEEP IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER!
I mean, what the heck? They are MARRIED and have the highest relationship possible and they won't even sleep together! They will woohoo in bed, but then refuse to sleep with each other. I've tried to figure out how to fix this in the Woohooer menu, but no such luck (to my knowledge anyway. It's kind of confusing). I have it set to TRUE to allow teen and adult woohoo, just fyi. Have any of you had this issue? Is there a way to fix it?? I would like to keep the mom a teen for a little while and not have to age her up JUST so they can sleep together! I had to place two single beds side by side so it looks like they are sleeping together....
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 1:56 AM
It's nothing to do with woohooer, it's how EA coded it.

Also for future reference, NRAAS mod issues should really be asked over at the site they're hosted on.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
It's nothing to do with woohooer, it's how EA coded it.

Also for future reference, NRAAS mod issues should really be asked over at the site they're hosted on.

Oh ok...I wasn't sure if the mod had a way of getting around that. Good to know. Guess I will just have to age her up.
Thank you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 2:38 AM
#5 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 4:38 AM
*sniffle* I love it when it's so easy, like that, up there ^^^^^^ *stifles a proud sob*
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 19th Dec 2014 at 6:04 AM
The problem is with the bed, not the relationship. There is a modified bed called "Sleep Freedom" which, if I recall rightly, is also an NRAAS creation. You hammer away your existing bed & replace it with a (possibly same-looking) Sleep Freedom bed, and couples will be able to, who wouldn't normally.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 7:15 PM
Let me add an additional info: Another NRaas mod (either MasterController or StoryProgression) allows teen-only household. I forgot which exactly, but will certainly find out soon... there's this nice teen sim I've downloaded that I want to play on her own.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 7:23 PM
Well technically you can play teen only households just by killing off any adults, but it's mover that apparently allows teen households to be created in CAS. I hear another mod is needed as well as mover for that though, I'm not entirely sure. Not tried it.
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:37 PM
Instead of a specific mod, why not just use NRAAS MC to edit your "adult" sim in CAS and turn them back into a teenager?

Do these SIMS have a high relationship with each other? Probably, huh.

Not that I would know anything about this "Woohooer" mod you speak of as I'd never use such a mod, but I think you need to enable teen adult relationships. I think it might be under :NRAAS"->"Woohooer"->"Romance"->"Teen/Adult relationship enable". Teen enable and teen/adult enable are two different settings. Anyway, I'm guessing... never used it.

There are a number of ways for a teen to get the house to himself/herself.

My favorite is to make a throw away adult, "Danny Deadmeat" is one I keep in my simbin, who is a coward (but NOT a loser!), and can be depended upon to pass out in a fire. Delete any fire alarms, then have him start to cook and take a break in the middle of cooking when the oven is turned on. Get him close to the fire, in a corner, and he'll pass out. Death by fire and the teen is living alone!

Sometimes I play a teen alien sim, and then have Danny Deadmeat stand in the shade... of an incoming meteor! Playing aliens is just too easy to start, tho'. The whole point of playing a teen is to make the game a little more difficult.

Or have the adult sim be an elder, and age 'em up with using the Master Controller cheats to over 90 days, and just... wait.

I tried a pool and the whole remove ladders thing, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. But that wasn't "in game" anyway.

Then there's the famous "walled in sim" thing. Totally not in game. I mean really, the whole Landgraab family got walled in? Seriously? And they can get on their cell phones but not call for help. How does that work?
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:42 PM
Well technically you can play teen only households just by killing off any adults, but it's mover that apparently allows teen households to be created in CAS. I hear another mod is needed as well as mover for that though, I'm not entirely sure. Not tried it.

I've never used mover, (the NRAAS mover, right?)

But one of the NRAAS mods seems to allow me to make a household with no adults. It seems to be an unadvertised feature. Which ever NRAAS mod it is, I don't have it installed right now.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 5:49 PM
Yeah, I'm talking about NRAAS mover. And how very odd, I wonder what one it was.

Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
Instead of a specific mod, why not just use NRAAS MC to edit your "adult" sim in CAS and turn them back into a teenager?

I think this might cause your Sim to glitch though.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 12:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnswife
Hey everyone. I LOVE Nraas Woohooer mod, I mean c'mon, who doesn't like causing drama with their sims like teenagers getting pregnant? lol Anyway, I have an issue that I need help with and I have no clue how to post on Nraas's page so I am going here.

I had two teenage sims fall in love and get frisky and the girl got pregnant (no issue there). The boy teen decides to do the right thing and marry her (no problem there either). The teen girl ended up moving in with him and his parents. However I wanted the young newlyweds to live in a house of their own and raise their daughter, but the only way I could do that was to age up the teen boy sim into an adult (because apparently the woohooer mod doesn't allow two married teen sims to live in a home of their own like the Inteenimater for Sims 2 did...). That wasn't the issue either and I had no problem doing that. So the husband is an adult and his wife is a teen. They get all moved into their new home and... HERE is the issue:
THEY WON'T SLEEP IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER!
I mean, what the heck? They are MARRIED and have the highest relationship possible and they won't even sleep together! They will woohoo in bed, but then refuse to sleep with each other. I've tried to figure out how to fix this in the Woohooer menu, but no such luck (to my knowledge anyway. It's kind of confusing). I have it set to TRUE to allow teen and adult woohoo, just fyi. Have any of you had this issue? Is there a way to fix it?? I would like to keep the mom a teen for a little while and not have to age her up JUST so they can sleep together! I had to place two single beds side by side so it looks like they are sleeping together....
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Trust me, I had this same problem. What I done to fix it is:

First I got the Nraas mover mod. It allows for teen only households so you do not have to kill the parents.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Mover

Then, install Master Controller (MC). It will allow you to edit the sims in Create a Sim, and turn the back into teenagers. After you have turned them back, then just use the resetsim cheat to unglitch them. (Because they WILL glitch. -_- )

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

Now, install his SleepFreedom mod. This is the one that you're probably going to want most of all. it allows any sim to sleep with any other sim.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/SleepFreedom

If I might suggest another mod for more realism, then go try his storyprogression mod. It allows teen-adult romance, and so much more.

"Forget cigarettes, forget alcohol. Sims is the hardest addiction to break. The thing is, there's no true way to break it." ~Unknown
#13 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 1:50 AM
Yeah, I'm talking about NRAAS mover. And how very odd, I wonder what one it was.

I think this might cause your Sim to glitch though.

What does the glitch look like? I do it all the time and have no problem... except with human sim looking plumbots (that's a fail) and IIRC, sometimes CAS sometimes will turn an alien sim into a human sim, but you can use NRAAS MC to turn them right back into an alien.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 2:27 AM
Well I haven't messed around with aging by opening up CAS like that for a long time admittedly since it went disasterously the first time, but I did take pictures.

i am a teenage girl with the body of a toddler goddamn it

sup bro my face caved in

(To provide more context, I used the 'edit in CAS' option to age my toddler up to a teenager for shits and giggles, and whenever she wasn't moving, she looked like the first picture. Whilst walking, however, she was completely normal, except for the caved in face. I then decided fuck the edit in CAS age dickery.)