Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Customizable Cash Registers

by Arsil Posted 22nd Dec 2014 at 10:51 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2015 at 9:27 AM by Arsil : BugFixing Update

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 7:32 AM
Thanks!
Banned
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 9:39 AM
Coolie mcdoolies!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 11:54 AM
Thanks and grats for your upload!
This mod is also great for creating your own real, non-rabbit hole restaurant since your can fully customise the menu, allowing you to make your own fast food or chinese buffet for example if you want!
Banned
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 1:32 PM
Quick nitpick, could you use an image of the unrecoloured register? A texture map doesn't look the best. I'd really love it if the downloads section image was fixed.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 2:33 PM
I agree. Since there's only the food register ATM, I'll use the screenshot with its interactions.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 7:10 AM
Where can we find this mod? Should we already put buy debug or something?? Thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 8:48 AM
It's available only on community lots, you'll find it in the Build Catalog, Community section (top-right), Misc tab.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 5:54 PM
This looks great, thank you for making them and can't wait for the other ones
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 3:40 PM
thanks you
Theorist
#11 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 2:00 AM
I look forward to seeing the other registers!

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 2:53 AM
This is exactly what I needed!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 10:38 PM
How do i download? XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:20 PM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Mar 2015 at 1:03 PM
Cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th May 2015 at 6:32 PM
thx awesome for my new series x
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th May 2015 at 3:42 PM
Love it! Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 6:03 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:30 AM
People won't buy food from this register.
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 2:12 PM
Thanks for your feedback. When I changed the code, I must have forgot to update the ITUNs.
While I was taking a look at it, I also noticed that animals could buy food (if user directed to do so).
That issue too was related to an ITUN. Both are now fixed.

Keep in mind that Sims don't buy anything autonomously from the generic cash register by design.
I didn't want them to keep hoarding useless junk in their inventory that eventually would slow down
the game. They can autonomously browse though (they take a look at the objects in the same room
that have the "look at" interaction, so I suggest to put these items on the counters at the side of
the register or on pedestals/racks/whatever if the room is meant to represents a shop with
merchandise on display), to give the impression of shopping. The interaction to browse isn't
very "encouraged", but it uses the same settings of the default registers of the game.
EDIT: That interaction too wasn't working for the same reason.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 8:33 AM
Thank you so much for these (and any other "career item" you've created)!
I'm working on a "no rabbithole"-island atm and all these item will add some life to it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 2:31 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:14 AM Last edited by jellyssims : 11th Jan 2016 at 8:47 AM.
Default Glitch
Thank you for creating this register. I have been looking everywhere for one that can work without WA. I have come across a bug in my game when using the registers.My sims will run to the current clerk then to wherever the first assigned clerk is, which today was the school next door. I have tried resetting the clerks but this does not help. I am play on a windows 10 laptop and do not own The Sims 3 WA.
Edit: I found out the glitch was with the buy and eat option. The buy function works fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 3:14 PM
Thank you Arsil for enriching our games with your creations!! <3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Oct 2016 at 2:23 AM
This is exactly what I'm looking for but not with these registers!
I would grab them in a heart-beat but for the fact I'm playing a medieval world and these registers would send my game aesthetics into meltdown against the cash boxes I'm using atm.
*Looks down at keyboard sadly*
Perhaps it's time I let the poor workers stay at the market all night long and just get over it :/
Awesome mod btw. /hi5
Page 1 of 2