Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vault Module Island Counter x9

by Blackgryffin Posted 3rd Jan 2015 at 1:11 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2018 at 12:25 AM by Blackgryffin : Updated to fix for the newest patch :)

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:51 AM
I love you guys!!! thank you,...love everything in my game you have made...I know the K-hippie name welllll <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 8:56 AM
They look great thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 11:28 PM
wow, looking forward to more. My personal favorite for kitchens is wood with some purple or such here and there, for trim, the top. I'd love to see that for 4. These will definately be used in my game.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 3:38 AM
I love the look of these!!! Thanks!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ClMeow
wow, looking forward to more. My personal favorite for kitchens is wood with some purple or such here and there, for trim, the top. I'd love to see that for 4. These will definately be used in my game.

Thank you for your words :D

Currently working to color that small line that you see in the middle of the counter.
The file is done to work also on different type of counter with open bottom, so the texture of that small line suddenly become all over the place. But purple is a possible color to use It's a work in progress.

To everybody : Thank you so much for your kind words :D
Special mention to ghogin : stop it or I'll blush

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 7:43 PM
TMore counters, yay! Did you do/are you planning to do the matching cabinets?
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:10 AM
This is my favourite kitchen counter set, i love your recolours, but am wondering if the original colour swatches will still be available?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lulejojo
This is my favourite kitchen counter set, i love your recolours, but am wondering if the original colour swatches will still be available?

Of course, the objects don't replace the Maxis one

Thank you everyone for your kind words :D

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 11:32 PM
I love these! I was also wondering if you were planning on doing the cabinets to match?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 12:35 AM
These look great! I decorated nearly an entire house with your retextures - an urban industrial style bunker that is bound to upset the neighbours :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd May 2015 at 1:45 PM
I love love love these! The only problem is only the islands showed up in my game and not the counters. Is this something I did wrong? Are the counters in another file? Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd May 2015 at 11:26 PM
Please can you convert the counters too and the high cabinets. I use these in almost all my homes in some respect and need the those so they can all match. Also could you add wicker baskets/drawers for my earth friendly and back to-nature or re=purposed sims which include/ Lumia's Orcan clan.
Would also love if you guys would re do the OT set and make all the wood pieces look more weathered or even wood like. Including the stuff that is suppose to come from the wood bench. The plastic looking wood is so Lazy/ half-A$$$$'d on EA's part.
Said before, in another post, own all the furniture and build items your team has given "life to" converted.
Will stop begging now thanks.
Keep up the good work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cookniro
Please can you convert the counters too and the high cabinets. I use these in almost all my homes in some respect and need the those so they can all match. Also could you add wicker baskets/drawers for my earth friendly and back to-nature or re=purposed sims which include/ Lumia's Orcan clan.
Would also love if you guys would re do the OT set and make all the wood pieces look more weathered or even wood like. Including the stuff that is suppose to come from the wood bench. The plastic looking wood is so Lazy/ half-A$$$$'d on EA's part.
Said before, in another post, own all the furniture and build items your team has given "life to" converted.
Will stop begging now thanks.
Keep up the good work!

Well, I have a bunch of news for you : some are going in your direction
Presently I'm working on a house that will include the new sets I'm working on - a lot of wood in it ( and real wood )
New objects, new walls & floors : all wooden.
It is a big project, it will be our first complete set. Shouldn't be too long now : we'd like to get it out for our 1000 tumblr-follower milestone ( right now : 969 ... must hurry ! )
Since we are a mesher down ( we are looking for one ) it slows down the work - we are starting out with blender
Aside from this new upcoming set, we did some TS3 to TS4 conversions, we reworked all textures ( mostly wood but not only )

Concerning the counters : they will be updated in the near future, we'll release the cabinet with it.

If you all like our textures and vision, you might like the next terrain paints ( sorry, that vomit-green .... ) we worked on. 2 sets of 10 different terrain paints. We've been testing it for two weeks now, something to really compliment the wood texture and well, a good combination of colour and texture

Hope the news please you, thank you all to keep following us and liking our work, it is really heart-warming

Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blackgryffin
Well, I have a bunch of news for you : some are going in your direction
Presently I'm working on a house that will include the new sets I'm working on - a lot of wood in it ( and real wood )
New objects, new walls & floors : all wooden.
It is a big project, it will be our first complete set. Shouldn't be too long now : we'd like to get it out for our 1000 tumblr-follower milestone ( right now : 969 ... must hurry ! )
Since we are a mesher down ( we are looking for one ) it slows down the work - we are starting out with blender
Aside from this new upcoming set, we did some TS3 to TS4 conversions, we reworked all textures ( mostly wood but not only )

Concerning the counters : they will be updated in the near future, we'll release the cabinet with it.

If you all like our textures and vision, you might like the next terrain paints ( sorry, that vomit-green .... ) we worked on. 2 sets of 10 different terrain paints. We've been testing it for two weeks now, something to really compliment the wood texture and well, a good combination of colour and texture

Hope the news please you, thank you all to keep following us and liking our work, it is really heart-warming

Sorry so long to see your reply. Sometimes forget to check back, cause my brain just takes in everything all the time, circuit overload and it takes me a minute/days to process it all so it takes me a while to check back. Love all you do and ssooooooo excited to know. As I said yours are my go to for almost everything in my house. Love that all you items are organic and nature made. Again so missed in the game. The quality of your work is on point and no matter my build there is always at least 10 of your items, whether floor, walls or a buy item in it. Many thanks.
Thanks again and keep up the Excellent work.
Ps.

Love the meld of concrete, steel and tile, that you add. Too me all you do is staid and pure cause in real life, the same objects would still be as close to their natural state as in not plywood or silicone injected concrete and plastic look like tile tile. The new terrain sound awesome. Hate all the fave icky green grass in the game. Thank you thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 12:24 AM
Awesome stuff! Thank you for your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jun 2016 at 4:53 AM
yummy countertops ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Jan 2020 at 3:15 AM
Sweet! I love the Vault Counter but I'm not crazy about the default colors. These are great!