Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Depths rising - The Siren's shelter

by Crowkeeper Posted 1st Feb 2015 at 3:37 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2015 at 1:32 PM by Crowkeeper : changing title:D

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 88 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 3:53 PM
Gorgeous! I've never played a mermaid, but this lot makes me want to. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 4:32 PM
This is the most beautiful lot I have ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:11 PM
This was really creative, great job!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:28 PM
Beautiful and very creative lot!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:37 PM
It's so beautiful. I wish I could live there for real.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 5:53 PM
This is gorgeous!
dodgy builder
#8 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:18 PM
Hah!! ... and you just through out one spooky lot after the other. I wish I had your imagination lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 6:58 PM
So Beautiful :)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Feb 2015 at 9:41 PM
This lot is amazingly beautiful! I was thinking about what I should play next and I believe you've helped me make my decision...mermaid it is! Thank you.
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 12:27 AM
I couldn't wait until I had a mermaid to check out your lot on the water. I added it to Barnacle Bay and placed one of my Sims in the house. She ended up on land but took a water taxi out to her new home. Seeing the lot in-game is WOW! (as are the bubbles). The papergirl found her way to the little island home without any problems and the octopus in the cave is trying to entice my Sim into coming closer (she's not falling for it). Awesome build, amazing creativity, I love it!

ETA: I only added the Aqua Bright roof color to my mods folder, there were so many and I only wanted to add what I needed for this build. Let me know if I added the wrong color, please.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 4:53 AM
Yay! it's up! You've done such a good job! <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 7:55 AM
Thank you very much for your comments I am glad you like the lot In the Creator Feedback Forum we are working on its "bigger sister" (mermaid castle) for almost one year i think:D

Quote:
I couldn't wait until I had a mermaid to check out your lot on the water. I added it to Barnacle Bay and placed one of my Sims in the house. She ended up on land but took a water taxi out to her new home. Seeing the lot in-game is WOW! (as are the bubbles). The papergirl found her way to the little island home without any problems and the octopus in the cave is trying to entice my Sim into coming closer (she's not falling for it). Awesome build, amazing creativity, I love it!

ETA: I only added the Aqua Bright roof color to my mods folder, there were so many and I only wanted to add what I needed for this build. Let me know if I added the wrong color, please.

I am so happy that the lot is working fine for you And yes Aqua bright is the right shade (I will add this information to the upload)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 12:36 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:53 PM
Stunning. You did an awesome job!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 5:39 PM
You get one pick after another, I'm amazed by your creativity
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 8:42 PM
This is too cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:23 AM
This is too cool.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 10:16 AM
That took some investigating, but iloveitiloveitiloveit

Now I'll try to be patient and wait for the big one :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:00 PM
Awesome!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:05 PM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 12:08 AM
Beautiful cozy home. Very different and atmospheric. I downloaded it and everything seems to be working perfectly. I love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 5:16 PM
I positively squeed when I saw this uploaded. I saw this on the feedback forum and was astounded by all the beautiful details and the creativity is top notch!~ Is Island Paradise the best place to put this lot? In Greek mythology, Poseidon created the horse, I made a horse with green/blue hues, is it possible to put the horse in the cave? I havent installed the lot yet but was wondering if theres a place for him to sleep/eat in the cave?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 7:11 PM
Awesome!!!! It's just fantastic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 3:01 AM
This is really beautiful. I have downloaded and look forward to using it in my game, I now want to create a mermaid :D
Page 1 of 6