Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sticky Clothes Choices

by MaximiliumM Posted 7th Feb 2015 at 7:57 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2016 at 2:35 AM by plasticbox

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 10:56 PM Last edited by itsjustbryan : 7th Feb 2015 at 11:01 PM. Reason: More info on issues
Hello! I'm using this mod on the latest patch w/ Outdoor Retreat and for some reason even though I choose "Sleep 1" and then tell my Sim to sleep, my Sim still switches to "Sleep 3". I didn't test this with a pool.

Edit! -- I thought I mention that I have StickyClothesChanges-NakedWoohoo. the naked woohoo works lmao So I'm pretty sure I downloaded it right. I also checked my mods but I don't think I have any mods that conflict. Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe the Autonomous Interactions by weebl_101 might be conflicting? I'm going to test this.
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:38 AM
Nice idea. Will this mod also help with the other recent clothes changing silliness? This being that if a sim is wearing Everyday 2, 3, 4 or 5, then you send them off lot to the park or local bar, when they arrive at destination they are always wearing default Everyday 1. Who told (forced) them to do that?
Deceased
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:50 AM
Great idea, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 1:02 PM
Default Devastated in Ma.
sniff sniff , I built me a brand new mansion with a huge pool as I was looking so forward yo using this (sniffle) mod. MY wife and all 9 kids jumped in the pool , they were so happy and excited. ( well my wife was all pink with excitement, but that's a different story). Anyway, I went in the house to smoke a never ending e cig, and have awesome cam sex when I realized they had been in the pool for hours. I clicked and clicked but nobody came. I rushed out the door as fast as I could ( I have a rather slow snooty pace), and that's when I was the horror. They were unable to get out of the pool! They tried and tried but failed at every attempt. I watched in (sniff sniff) disbelief and they tried for days to stay afloat. After that, one by one, the reaper showed up and carried them away. Can you imagine the trauma of watching your wife and all 9 children perish this way? sniffle.......... Great job! I was wondering if you could make one work this way in real life also ??????????????
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:54 PM
That was a good idea, thank you! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 2:13 AM
Nice mod! Though this mod should not be needed if this system worked well
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 9:37 PM
In the main flie, do I put both the .py and the .pyo files in my mods folder?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brento
In the main flie, do I put both the .py and the .pyo files in my mods folder?

leave those in the zip file & put the entire zip into the mod folder.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 2:54 AM
Oh my god! Thank you so much! This was getting on my nerves. There didn't even seem to be a reason to buy more than one outfit because the Sims kept going back to outfit one. Why? Sometimes I wonder about the coding of this game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 1:33 PM
thank!@@@@@!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 8:19 PM
One last question, how do I get my sims to go skinny dipping as was mentioned in this mods description?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 12:29 PM
THIS IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 3:15 PM
I'm having the same problem with sims getting stuck in the pool when I have this mod running.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 4:43 PM
I really would love this mod to work, but alas my family and some other members (including a lady with which I had a steamy affair - I would not mind though, she was getting a hand full) also almost drowned in the swimming pool if I did not exited the game in time. I tried all combinations with your 3 mods, but the problem persisted. Eventually I had to delete it to have an uneventful day at the pool.

I would be thrilled if you could fix this mod! Thank You!
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Feb 2015 at 11:45 PM
I am having the issue of Sims being unable to leave the pool and they never use the ladder to get in and out of the pool with the mod running. The only way to get the out is to sit them at the edge of the pool first. Love the mod but it's too bad this makes pools death traps! I have tried this with all of my mods and CC as well as completely alone and the problem persists. Will stay subscribed for future updates.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 10:54 AM
When My Sim is taking a bath in a Bathtub, My Sim changes her clothe to everyday 3, Do i need to install the middle part of the zip, which named Stickyclotheschoices? Pls. help me with this.

I want to test this but I'm too tired exiting the game, and go back in. -.-
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 1:20 AM
Love this!

Would it be possible to add a script that toggles the clothing outfits by category? For example, everytime the sim wakes up they're attire switches from Sleep 1 to Everyday 2 or Everyday 3 as opposed to the default 1? Natural outfit shuffling would be amazing and demure.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 12:36 AM
Whoa! Just came here to report that I'm also having "the stuck in pools issue", which prevents me from using the otherwise great mod...
But then I found out that another great mod author already fixed it!

Thank you so much - both of you!

And all the best wishes to MaxM - hope you're well!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 11:43 PM
Hello, people.

I'm so sorry for the pool issue. I haven't gotten that issue myself, though. And I'm so glad scumbumbo fixed that. I should have fixed myself, but as he or she said I had some health issues (plus got laid off) and that's why I've been so long away.

Also, I'm SO SO SO happy so many people like my mod and that so many people downloaded what I did. Really, thanks!

I really enjoyed modding and the community so far. It's been great! Let's hope I'm able to continue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brento
One last question, how do I get my sims to go skinny dipping as was mentioned in this mods description?

I have my own mod for Bathing showing in the "Changes Outfit..." pie menu. I'm not sure if I can publish here or if I should publish in the Sexy Sims forums.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
Nice idea. Will this mod also help with the other recent clothes changing silliness? This being that if a sim is wearing Everyday 2, 3, 4 or 5, then you send them off lot to the park or local bar, when they arrive at destination they are always wearing default Everyday 1. Who told (forced) them to do that?

Probably not. That's also something that pisses me off, hahaha. Also, did you notice that even though they're wearing default Everyday 1, when you open the Changes Outfit pie menu your last chosen outfit is still the one greyed out? It's crazy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KeyEnPeyDee
When My Sim is taking a bath in a Bathtub, My Sim changes her clothe to everyday 3, Do i need to install the middle part of the zip, which named Stickyclotheschoices? Pls. help me with this.

I want to test this but I'm too tired exiting the game, and go back in. -.-

Hmm, while she's IN THE BATH she changes her clothes to Everyday #? Is that right? Or do you mean when she gets out of the bathtub, she changes to Everyday #? Because that's the default for the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alisha-gore
Love this!

Would it be possible to add a script that toggles the clothing outfits by category? For example, everytime the sim wakes up they're attire switches from Sleep 1 to Everyday 2 or Everyday 3 as opposed to the default 1? Natural outfit shuffling would be amazing and demure.

Actually, that's in the game already. Everyday the game sets one outfit for each category as the "daily_outfits". That's the reason your Sim would change from Sleep 1 to Sleep 3 when going to sleep and sometimes they wouldn't. Because sometimes you would manually change to Sleep 3 and Sleep 3 IS the daily Sleep outfit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by itsjustbryan
Hello! I'm using this mod on the latest patch w/ Outdoor Retreat and for some reason even though I choose "Sleep 1" and then tell my Sim to sleep, my Sim still switches to "Sleep 3". I didn't test this with a pool.

Edit! -- I thought I mention that I have StickyClothesChanges-NakedWoohoo. the naked woohoo works lmao So I'm pretty sure I downloaded it right. I also checked my mods but I don't think I have any mods that conflict. Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe the Autonomous Interactions by weebl_101 might be conflicting? I'm going to test this.

How is it doing now?

I'm sorry, I don't have the Outdoor Retreat DLC, so I'm unable to test this myself
Page 1 of 4