Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aspiration Traits In Rewards Store (1.15.55)

by Shimrod101 Posted 12th Feb 2015 at 4:24 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2016 at 10:43 PM by Shimrod101 : Updated to 1.15.55

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 59 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 5:21 PM
Thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 5:23 PM
Nice mod. Can you add the bonus traits for purchase ?
Beautiful Dinosaur
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 5:39 PM
OOOH I'm too excited about this - awesome thank you :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 7:52 PM
YOUR MODS ARE THE BEST!
Is Claeric
#6 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 8:01 PM
I love these mods in concept but I really wish you'd take feedback on pricing. It's unfortunate that every single mod you make like this has everything so cheap and cheaty-priced.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BillytheGreat
Nice mod. Can you add the bonus traits for purchase ?

If you mean those paired traits like Fast Learner, Alluring etc., I don't actually know how to add them in easily. The ones I've added all have a "Reward" XML file just like the default traits and the potions, it is this file which has the ID# for adding them to the list. Those extra traits and the standard CaS Personality traits do not have this Reward file with the ID#.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scarity
I love these mods in concept but I really wish you'd take feedback on pricing. It's unfortunate that every single mod you make like this has everything so cheap and cheaty-priced.

I'm not sure which mods I've made that you are referring to. Obviously, in the mod I have called Cheap Aspiration Rewards the cost of the stuff has to be lower, hence the name "Cheap" Aspiration Rewards. If I didn't want the cost of the stuff lower, those mods wouldn't exist.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 9:16 PM
Oh yay so I don't have to do the aspiration cheat over and over again just to get those traits. Thank you. This will make it nicer and make my game have a more sandbox feel to it again.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 9:37 PM
Thank you for this mod! And thank you for explaining which mods conflict! I appreciate getting a heads up on such things since we don't have a Delphy's Dashboard for TS4. You're a cool kid, Shimrod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 9:43 PM
Thanks darling. I do use the eternal and immortal trait cheat, is there anyway you could add those two to this mod?? I can't use trait mods anymore, I noticed that the other day when i went to the reward store, because mine are supposed to be 250 points or whatever and are now back to normal ..but I like my eternal trait to much
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Feb 2015 at 10:33 PM
thanks you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 5:50 AM
Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 5:51 AM Last edited by ellessarr : 13th Feb 2015 at 6:52 AM.
hey thanks for this, but also you can make ones with "prices more on par with normal store traits???(like a normal flavor)
and also can add 2 missing stores traits, if you use a mod with allow you edit your sim, in the menu trait cheat you can find 2 traits which are supposed to be in game but not are
memorable and sincere

memorable great reduce the decay in friendship while sincere make more easy for you ask for sorry or calm peoples and make friendship, that 2 tratis exist in game and are marked as "store" but not are, then you can add then???
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 7:24 AM
If you would have made the traits that you get when you first pick an aspiration then I would have downloaded it because you can not unlock them any other way unlike these.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 8:23 AM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 1:28 PM
oh, that's a drab, that those aspiration traits cannot be mixed with your cheap ones, i'm using them constantly. thanks anyways, you're making really usefull mods
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by risiera
I do use the eternal and immortal trait cheat, is there anyway you could add those two to this mod?? I can't use trait mods anymore, I noticed that the other day when i went to the reward store, because mine are supposed to be 250 points or whatever and are now back to normal ..but I like my eternal trait to much

I can't take their entire mod and simply add it into mine here, it's out of the question really, as they have constructed completely new files to make those traits.

One way that these could be made compatible is if the whims.whims.tracker file is separated by them into a separate file, so they have this file alone, and the rest of their mod files in a different file. Then it's possible to add their two entries into my files here and use these versions of my whims.whims.tracker mods here together with their main file. It doesn't really work when they have the whims.whims.tracker file inside their mod together with the other files.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellessarr
hey thanks for this, but also you can make ones with "prices more on par with normal store traits???(like a normal flavor)
and also can add 2 missing stores traits, if you use a mod with allow you edit your sim, in the menu trait cheat you can find 2 traits which are supposed to be in game but not are
memorable and sincere

Do these two traits work if you give them to the sim by using the cheat? Both of these present the same problem as the bonus traits mentioned above, there are no 'reward' files for these, and the 'reward' files also require a DATA file alongside an XML, so it's rather a big project to construct all of these new files and see if it works or not. This is something I've never done either, if the Zerbu tools are used for constructing such new files, I've never used them.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Do these two traits work if you give them to the sim by using the cheat? Both of these present the same problem as the bonus traits mentioned above, there are no 'reward' files for these, and the 'reward' files also require a DATA file alongside an XML, so it's rather a big project to construct all of these new files and see if it works or not. This is something I've never done either, if the Zerbu tools are used for constructing such new files, I've never used them.

yeah, they work i tested then, when you sim have the memorable the decay or friendship is really low(take really a long time for the friendship fall) and sincere really make easy to calm anger sims, they rarelly refuse ask for forgive.
both work but maybe because they are too OP maxis decided to not put then in the store.
to have acess to both you need this mdo
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735
then you can select then in the traits list then in they description is writing "store reward", like the others store rewards but they dont appear there, then probably is because they are too op like never sleep trait, then maxis decided to not put then in game, but they work and great.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 1:55 PM
I have an enhancement request. Can you please release a flavour of the mod where the costs of the aspiration traits are something like double, so 1700 instead of 850? Also, with the original traits at their normal price and not half price. The reason is that I find many of these traits are powerful and deserve to be less easy to obtain.

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:28 PM
Would you please make a version with reasonable costs. By "reasonable" I mean that they cost in accordance to the benefit they provide. For instance, "Never Weary" lets a sim sleep much less than another sim without the trait and it costs 4000 points. With this reference, can you make a realistic mod. It will feel like I'm cheating if I use current two versions available. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 4:58 AM
This is a splendid mod thanks a bunch! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:22 AM
can you make super easy mod which costs 10 each? XD
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 9:28 AM
Would be nice to have all these traits in CAS from the beginning too