Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auto-Pause Pregnancy v3

by scumbumbo Posted 13th Feb 2015 at 5:56 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2018 at 3:47 AM by scumbumbo : Version 3 Updated for Nov 13, 2018 Game Patch

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 7:33 AM
Marry Me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 12:36 PM
I had this happen to me last night, and here you made the mod that fixed it! Thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 1:36 PM
God bless you--seriously!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 2:31 PM
Thank you SO much for this! I am grateful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 3:54 PM
Brilliant!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 6:48 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was my one issue with playing rotations in Sims 4.
Beautiful Dinosaur
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 6:50 PM
Too awesome for words! Thank you yet again for making this game what it should be!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 9:45 PM
Thanks a bunch! I found this annoying as well!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 12:43 AM
So all I need to do is put it in the mod folder and the ones that you pregnancy now will just stop until I go back to them is that right or do I need to go into them and then is will stop them from having the baby
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 5:47 AM
This happened to me a few days ago. So glad you made this mod!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:42 AM
Great mod thanks! can you make pregnancy look bigger ? It'll be cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 2:30 PM
What happens if you have aging turned off ? will the labor still take place or will it also stop until you play that household again ?
Scholar
#14 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyberops
What happens if you have aging turned off ? will the labor still take place or will it also stop until you play that household again ?

I was just going to ask this! I don't play with aging on at all and would love to have this!
Deceased
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cyberops

I never play with aging turned completely off, so if you do you're playing wrong. Uhm, that or hopefully the mod author realizes he made a mistake and didn't think of all the possible play styles and updates the mod.

Download version 1.1 of the mod and labor will also stop if aging for all played households is turned off.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 5:24 PM
So my sim will continue to age if I leave aging turned on, right? Oh and will this work with the pregnancy mega mod.
Deceased
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by charlotteb1986
So my sim will continue to age if I leave aging turned on, right? Oh and will this work with the pregnancy mega mod.

This doesn't affect how sims age, it only takes effect if an age option for played sims is turned off. If aging is on, then the mod does nothing. This is by design, as it could be buggy for a pregnant sim to die of old age and turn into a ghost. Although that might be an interesting test, lol - wonder if you'd end up with a pregnant ghost walking around?

EDIT - Oh, and it's compatible with all the mods I know of, including the PMM.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 8:56 PM
Would it be possible to make a flavor/version without the notifications? Given I play week long rotations, the repeated notifications while playing other houses is a little annoying.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
I never play with aging turned completely off, so if you do you're playing wrong. Uhm, that or hopefully the mod author realizes he made a mistake and didn't think of all the possible play styles and updates the mod.

Download version 1.1 of the mod and labor will also stop if aging for all played households is turned off.

Thank you for this
Scholar
#20 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo

Thank you. Sims age up way too fast for me in Sims 4, so I have aging totally off - going to download now!
Deceased
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tessalion13
Would it be possible to make a flavor/version without the notifications? Given I play week long rotations, the repeated notifications while playing other houses is a little annoying.

That's a good idea. Uploading a version with no alerts now.

EDIT - I think I'll use this version myself, lol!
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 4:42 AM
: jest: Its awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 7:19 AM
o.m.g I've been looking for this mod for a looonnnggggg time. thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 3:28 PM
Sorry for mi ignorance guys but i have a answer I put the mod in electronic art/mod sims 4 but the mod doesnt working... i pregnant my sims but always giving a birth. I think i put the mod in bad posicion or anything D: ... thx for the mod as well :D!!!
Instructor
#25 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 11:33 PM
I came here to complain about the alerts but I see somebody else already did and it's already been fixed, good stuff.

@Frenk you have to have script mods enabled under game options/other (the last section under game options).
Page 1 of 4