Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#26 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 3:41 PM
They are adorable! I've only ever seen goats at the petting zoo and fair.

Does "house goat" mean it lives inside the house?
When I googled house goat, I found this: http://animals.pawnation.com/goats-...nable-3531.html
LOL'd at this story, especially that last sidenote. http://modernfarmer.com/2013/05/far...s-in-the-house/

Resident wet blanket.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stitch_too
but but but... he's yours. I can't take him from u! and I can't has a real one, as I don't have anywhere for him to live, so I'll just have to ask my friend to take me to a safari park. but thank you for your kind offer.

One day we shall each have a real pet giraffe (or whale, or goat)!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
I think that's just the name they chose

Your goat is so pretty!!! I love her coat, the way it's brown with white on the two front legs. Stories like this make me so happy! You have done a seriously lovely thing :lovestruc

Aww thanks! She also has a little white on her hind feet. It's just kinda hard to photograph an active baby goat when she's prancing around and playing outside. It's really fun to watch though. The baby goats will sometimes do little half-flips while prancing.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 7:03 PM
Have helped lots of other critters birth their young but as of yet not a goat. I do every now & then have one get on my property. It lives on the next property over from me. She is so flipping cute & I play with her till 1 of them misses her. I hinted if they won't keep her safe, I will start doing that for them. Seeing how well the old dog igloo has held up here :-) JDacapo that is a little cutie you've got there. What breed is that?

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mistermook
Mutton tastes good.

What do sheep have to do with this?

Anyway, those baby goat pictures are adorable. They look like more awkward puppies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Feb 2015 at 2:48 AM
Thanks! That baby is a Boer mix, possibly with some Nubian. She seems to be a little bigger and heavier now. Still thinking up a name for her ^^
Page 2 of 2