Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 6:01 PM
Default Post some pictures that you've taken...
Just another random picture posting thread, but for pictures that you've taken.

I'll start with a few random ones.
Cellphone pic at my work. That's a really big bird...

Going in for a closer shot. Really unusual bird for the middle of the city! I usually only see hawks at the zoo.

Caught this on my front porch awhile back.

Resident wet blanket.
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:19 PM
*hairs stand up on end*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:44 PM
That may be a young red-tailed hawk-yet it's feather are lighter colored, like the ones here in Florida. Hands you a very stout swatter to smack that black widow spider-eek. Can't find the pictures of my white chinese geese I used to have. When I had a hard-drive eat itself a couple years back lost a lot of things-ack.

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Banned
#4 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 9:14 PM
Now I would post some random shots, but alas, there is no direct-from-gallery sharing link from phone to site.
Inventor
#5 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:07 PM
this be Oscar.
Screenshots

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#6 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:33 PM
I took these one or two years ago.

dodgy builder
#7 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:42 PM
I don't really take random pictures, but I do take some studies of buildings and landscapes.

This is Akershus Fortress with all it's layers of history. Heavy granit blocks at the bottom from around 1200, then it just adds on to the latest around 16 - 1700, before the nazies bombed a few parts then it was rebuilt in red brick for some reason.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:57 PM
Pictures of a squirrel I saw In Manchester when I was doing some photography, I was actually surprised to see a Squirrel in the centre of Manchester

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 11:24 PM
View out the plane window when I was in London last summer.

I love taking pics out the plane window on longer trips. I've even got a cloud picture from my first plane trip where the clouds look like the Star Trek Voyager ship. Unfortunately, those are 9-10 years old, so I don't think those are digital...
Theorist
#10 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 4:03 AM
We're doing squirrel pictures? Okay, here's a squirrel.

And here's some turtles.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 1:39 PM
Theorist
#12 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:48 PM
Bunch of cycling pics taken last year's August, too much to place here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...=1&l=bf2f66e84d

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:08 PM
My first stop frame animation I made using Photoshop, it's not very good but I'm still glad with the outcome if it

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Mad Poster
#14 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:15 PM
Good idea, Coolsim!
Just a tip - if you've got a camera stand, it's much easier to take pictures where the background stands still, and will make the stop-motion a bit smoother.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Good idea, Coolsim!
Just a tip - if you've got a camera stand, it's much easier to take pictures where the background stands still, and will make the stop-motion a bit smoother.

Thanks for the tip, I did have a stand but I kept accidentally move it out of place plus the lighting at home is crap so the brightest room was the second smallest room in the house so I didn't have much room and kept accidentally knocking the background out of place also I didn't have much time to take the photos so it was a little bit rushed. Since I've made the stop-frame animation my camera stand has broke so I'm thinking about getting another one in the future.

I'm hoping to Improve in photography because I'm doing it as one of my GCSEs and hope that I may become a photographer when I'm older.
Here's another photo I have edited In photoshop, I taught my self how to do the weaving technique with no help from the teacher, I used this tutorial. For the project everyone had to teach them selves a new technique so I choose to do the weaving technique on Photoshop

Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:46 PM
You guys have waaaay nicer cameras / phones than I do, haha.

Took this with my potato. Woke up to my owlcat sitting on me. Ain't she just the fluffiest little butt?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:34 PM
I made 20 or so of these for a wedding reception. Glued the reeds onto tupperwear, grew the flowers. Labor intensive, but a LOT cheaper than what a pro would have charged (I didn't charge anything)

A bird strike. No matter what we do, birds continue to hit the glass doors; usually it doesn't seem to hurt them. I was AMAZED at the detail; it's like they are covered in powder, and the detail of every feather can be seen. You can even tell it was a pigeon.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:39 AM
Rawr! You look very pretty. I don't know why you needed any encouragement. It is a photo you took, after all

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Scholar
#19 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:58 AM
You have such pretty eyes pizza. :lovestruc:

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Theorist
#20 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 3:29 AM
Yes, you're very pretty, pizza.

Forum Resident
#21 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:16 AM
Real life Jessica Rabbit Lips. In other words, my lips.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Theorist
#22 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 5:45 AM
Beautiful lips.

Forum Resident
#23 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 6:57 AM
They have the unfortunate side effect of making any lipstick into a signboard! They're also the inspiration behind one of my sim's mouth shapes.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
#24 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 8:16 AM Last edited by fairycake89 : 29th Mar 2015 at 8:33 AM.
Here's the palace of Versailles for you, taken about 2009

and a detail of an urn at Versailles I liked and then messed about with

Finally - don't you just love room service? My last meal (with a friend) in Ireland before I left .... For anyone interested my meal is the seafood plate, as I believe I was possibly an otter in a past life.

Instructor
#25 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 11:14 AM
Awwww :lovestruc Thank you Nymph, Fenton & Viktor! <3

TheOriginalFive, your lips are so nice!!
Page 1 of 4