Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Surfpoint Apartments

by Karen Lorraine Posted 30th Mar 2015 at 11:09 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:49 PM
Really cool apartments! I'm definitely going to install these somewhere near the seaside in my 'hood :)
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 1:30 AM
I actually started recolouring all Sandy's Beach House furniture as part of this months theme, unfortunately RL got in the way and I ran out of time. Cool apartments Karen, thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:40 AM
Lovely! Thanks
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Michelle
I actually started recolouring all Sandy's Beach House furniture as part of this months theme, unfortunately RL got in the way and I ran out of time. Cool apartments Karen, thank you.
Ooh I'd love some recolours of these, Michelle in some more beachy colours/themes

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 6:45 PM
Lovely Karen! I can so see the difference in your new computer with the pictures, they look amazing!!! Love all the little details!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 3:04 PM
Beautiful and beachy! I love how you've decorated. You really captured the beach atmosphere.
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:04 PM
Looks super cute and comfy!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 9:19 PM
Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 4:13 PM
What an unusual design, but very nice indeed. Everything really works and the cc you've used is just right.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:47 AM
love it!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 8:18 PM
I love the style of this apartment
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 6:13 AM
I don't play TS2 anymore but I stumbled upon this, and I really like it. Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 8:48 PM
Nice