Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 11:09 PM
Default WCIF Rabbit Hole Doors (Only the original)
I'm looking for a set of rabbit hole doors for all EA buildings/careers. I don't use custom careers, I just want the doors, instead of the rugs. I wanna all Rabbit Holes, for base game, and all ep's\sp's. Is there anything like that? There is so many EA buildings, the worlds are to small for all of them. That is why I always wanted to build the place with most of them, but I don't like rugs. The doors would look better.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 11:33 PM
http://modthesims.info/d/435107 'till NL
Misty made rugs and doors for Uni, IP and also Supernaturals (contact with her personally: http://simsl3gacies.com/contact-me/ )
(so far as I know)

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Alchemist
#3 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 2:03 PM
These are the only doors that I know of: Rabbit Hole Replacement Project by Jinx.

Like ElaineNualla said, you'd be better off with downloading rugs instead, as there are rugs for pretty much every rabbithole in the game, whereas the doors are, from what I can see, only for the basegame rabbitholes. Here's a list of the rugs Misty/Margaret Pendragon has made, in case you're interested.
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 4:49 PM
AFAIR I've seen a post of her experiments with doors for Uni (however I don't know if she succeed). Unfortunatelly I'm unable to find this particular post x.x. Or it was just my imagination. >.> Anyway contact with her tell you the truth.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 10:14 PM
So I see I'll need the rugs... They are not so comfortable to use...
Instructor
#6 Old 3rd May 2015 at 6:03 PM
Here are the Doors that were on Custom Sims 3. I was the last owner of the site and do have the right to distribute them.

Latenight Rabbit hole Rugs Pets fix
Base Game Rabbit hole Rugs Pets fix
Latenight Rabbit hole Doors Pets Fix
Base Game Rabbit hole Doors Pets Fix