Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kirklands House, Saline, Scotland

by Asmodeuseswife Posted 12th Apr 2015 at 7:12 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 9:22 PM
really cool ideas with the furniture! and the decoration!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 11:55 AM
Love the way you worked with the furniture. Beautiful house and landscaping
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 11:06 PM
Just installed. Lovely! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2015 at 11:07 PM
I just saw this house and immediately fell in love!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 7:01 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 1st Jul 2015 at 4:29 AM.
Wow! I'm blown away. I never thought to indulge in such a fantasy in the game, but why not? This is simply stunning and I can't wait to play it!

Out of curiosity, where did you place it? I wanted to put it in a Scottish world, but the couple that I found online had only small lots in them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 4:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Wow! I'm blown away. I never thought to indulge in such a fantasy in the game, but why not? This is simply stunning and I can't wait to play it!

Out of curiosity, where did you place it? I wanted to put it in a Scottish world, but the couple that I found online had only small lots in them.

Thank you for your lovely comment.
It was built it in a custom build world by Regina. Unfortunately I can't find a link for it anywhere. It should fir into most worlds tho, hope you find a place for it.

Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 7:33 PM
I did figure out a place, it's not perfect because it sits on a slope, but it'll do. Thanks again for this lovely lot!