Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stella Bonasera (Melina Kanakaredes)

by billielith Posted 15th Apr 2015 at 7:11 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2018 at 10:30 AM by billielith

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 11:02 AM
Looks great! Can't wait to see the others
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilipad
Looks great! Can't wait to see the others

Do you have any favourite? in the tv show

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 10:45 PM
She looks great, you can tell who she is at a glance.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
She looks great, you can tell who she is at a glance.

Thanks so much!
I am glad that I chose that hairstyle over the other one, you were right about that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:57 PM
Wow, I LOVE this! The show ended ages ago (at least it feels like that), so I didn't expect anyone to still create their characters. I'm definitely downloading her for my game! Can you maybe create Lindsay (Anna Belknap), if you have time for it and want it of course. She's my favorite character in the show. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 1:29 PM
hope to see more of your Sims, thanks for sharing...............
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlwaysMusic
Wow, I LOVE this! The show ended ages ago (at least it feels like that), so I didn't expect anyone to still create their characters. I'm definitely downloading her for my game! Can you maybe create Lindsay (Anna Belknap), if you have time for it and want it of course. She's my favorite character in the show. :D

The show ended in 2013, so yup. Forever ago. To this day, I can't say if this show's been my fav of all times (or if it's been Dr House, lol). I got seasons 1-7 of CSI:NY at home, a friend sent me Season 8 on a USB key, and I will eventually get Season 9 (they are difficult to find in Canada, Seasons 8 and 9...)

And you're right, the show is not the same without Lindsay "Montana" Monroe-Messer. She is my favourite too. Look at my last picture on this post. She is in the plans.

Quote: Originally posted by Pappi
hope to see more of your Sims, thanks for sharing...............

Thank you, and you will. I am still making a few of them before I retire from modding.
Meanwhile the button at the top of my post allows you to see the ones I made before.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 3:54 PM
Ah - you're done. Looking good.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Ah - you're done. Looking good.

Thank you!