Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 Maxi LOL Sofas - volume 1

by Blackgryffin Posted 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:14 AM - Updated 24th Feb 2018 at 12:24 AM by Blackgryffin : Update for Cats&Dogs

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 3:32 AM
I love the look. Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to see it in game.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 5:46 AM
very nice and they look very cosy enough to sleep on. thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 4:11 PM
They should be fine in game and cosy ! We are working a lot on sofas and armchairs these times : we found very very few which suit what we want ( as mesh ) ... and most of times, creators don't want to share the mesh So, we know we have to do one by our own. The big advantage of the Maxi LOL sofa is to work really fine in game.

We had some pain because it has a mirroring texture and few tricks which come with So we hope you'll find the fabrics nice enough

Thanks for your comments !

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st May 2015 at 9:41 AM
I love our style and put the furniture in my flat but missing the armchairs or love-seat. Are you planning to to them too`? Would be lovely
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd May 2015 at 9:33 PM
Great Job :) They look awesome
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th May 2015 at 4:17 AM
nice
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lady Darkness
I love our style and put the furniture in my flat but missing the armchairs or love-seat. Are you planning to to them too`? Would be lovely

Thank you :D
Yes ! It is in my plans

Thank you all for the kind words ^_^

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:59 PM
Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Feb 2016 at 10:15 PM
Such a nice addition to the game. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th May 2018 at 5:57 PM
Thank you for this. It should be perfect for my early 80s style house. We really need more retro looking furniture for The Sims 4.