Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:22 PM
@hugbug993: I don't even know what a transman is. I'm not transgendered or whatever terminology its called. I was born a female, I am a female and always will be a female. I was referring to Genesis 2:21-23 about taking Adam's rib (DNA) to create a counterpart for him which is Eve.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 27th May 2015 at 12:15 AM
Technically, you're not a female, because the word "female" specifically does not refer to people. You're a woman.

Actually, the earliest Hebrew scripts say it was his penis bone, not his rib. But I get what you're saying, if you're into that sort of thing.
Mad Poster
#53 Old 27th May 2015 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Technically, you're not a female, because the word "female" specifically does not refer to people. You're a woman.

Actually, the earliest Hebrew scripts say it was his penis bone, not his rib. But I get what you're saying, if you're into that sort of thing.

God took Adam's penis bone to make Eve? That's a bone you can't really afford to give up.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 3:51 AM Last edited by Deshong : 9th Jun 2015 at 4:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Technically, men are made from the DNA of women. All fetuses start out female, but later on the beginnings of the female organs revert and become male. Unless you meant you're a transman?

To stay on topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wilwf5JHGEg
Page 3 of 3