Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Tiled Floors - Classik Poetry - volume 4

by Blackgryffin Posted 9th May 2015 at 10:05 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2020 at 9:14 PM by Blackgryffin : Modified and cleaned some files

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th May 2015 at 12:38 AM
Very nice, Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th May 2015 at 1:43 AM
Thanks they look great! :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th May 2015 at 4:46 PM
Love these, thank you so much
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th May 2015 at 8:37 PM
Love the grunge look. Thank you. Everything Maxis does is too pretty.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th May 2015 at 12:18 PM
Oh man, I've been looking for some floors like this. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th May 2015 at 11:03 PM
Thanks for the 7 tiled floors for all of us to enjoy !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th May 2015 at 7:05 PM
nice thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th May 2015 at 7:14 PM
gracias
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 9:25 AM
Good work with those textures.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#11 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 3:42 PM
Are these textures your own work or do you have permission to use them without credit? If not then please credit the author/s.

Quote:
Uploads not allowed on MTS

Uncredited content/violating permissions: If any part of what you have uploaded (mesh, textures, alphas, bump maps, coding, etc.) comes from somebody else's work, you MUST provide a link and credit in the text of your post, for the original author. State what you've used of theirs, the author's name, and give a link back to them. You must check the author's policies to see if you can use their content in the way you want, and you may not violate any policies stated. [..]

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...4_Objects#Other

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:00 PM
[QUOTE=plasticbox]Are these textures your own work or do you have permission to use them without credit? If not then please credit the author/s.

Didn't know I had to credit EA each time I use something from EA ................................

I make sims worlds ... can you believe it ?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#13 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 6:12 PM
Are these EA textures? There is no indication of that in your upload description.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 2:38 AM
these are sooo pretty!